• Topics

• Thanks for clearing it up. Makes sense now 
    • My bad, broken link - updated to a working one in the previous post and added some comments to the mission. Take a look in there and it should make more sense.
        On editor variable names recently explained this perfectly in another thread:   For us the important bit is the 2nd part. The object in our case is the area trigger, give it a variable name, e.g. trigger1, which you can then use to access that particular trigger from anywhere in the mission. In the execution example you replace myTrigger with the name you have selected e.g. trigger1: // Replace myTrigger [this, myTrigger, -1] execVM "cleanup_script.sqf"; // with your name, here I also changed the mode. [this, trigger1, -1] execVM "cleanup_script.sqf";   It's good practice (for your own sanity) to use verbose names such as 'cleanupTrigger1' but not required. For full rules and recommendations see this link, variable names given in the editor are considered global variables.
    • You can also define the coordinates of the spawns on small hidden objects and set the probability of the object's appearance. If the object does not appear, they do not spawn.
    • In addition, I've also think I've gotten the wheels down on the UH-60 mod. That's been a gripe of some players, and I managed to skid on the ground with an updated version. I'm seeing what a user has to say about Dedicated Server issues (it's slowed up, maybe RC62 fixed it as the only major change was the requirement for version 2.16. I may just leave it at requiring 2.14 (that's what the mod sits at now anyway), but from a prior experience you will need the latest version of the game, even though I don't do Reaction Forces compatibility for it. I hope that was the issue, but nobody else had complained about it, so we'll see.
    • @Larrow Sorry for the late reply.   I figured since I am trying to learn the basics of it all I would go with SP.  For #3 I guess my confusion comes from us never defining things like _killed or _vehicle. Its like the game already knows? I appreciate all the feedback and assistance. I havent had time to go any further but will update this when I do.