• Topics

• I want to recolor some vegetation. I have looked through the optoin in the Editor searched all through teh Discord  threads but I cannot find anything that states whether this can be done or not. The BI wiki as far as I can see does not have any intructions. Asking for direction if I missed something or a tutorial showing the very basics to, for example: change a diciduous tree from green to orange/red, i.e: fall colors.
    • I don't understand some of your termanology,   I have a about 5 or 6 that I started and would be willing to upload one of them so that you have a working terrain with just the heightmap and satmap in place.    
    • Remove the last line with all the //////////// or just add another }; before the line with all the ////////// - Try removing it first, and if that still throws an error try adding the }; A config that long gave me retinal-cancer trying to skim through especially with it not being tab-formatted how I like, but hopefully that helps...
      EDIT: You'll also want to edit your cfgPatches setup so the game knows what addons to pre-load and where its referencing all of those external class-names from...and while you're at it the cfgPatches section wasn't closed out properly either so I've remade it for you...  
    • keeping track for next update    here's another one for the Ju 87. Also slightly better textures on those cannon pods     He 111 normal map toned down a little, it looked too exaggerated   G.55 good to go, more or less     no sure about this one yet     Finally the X-1 can lock on. I have activated fire and forget, 360° lock cone, laser, radar, visual, IR and whatever. finally something worked.  Also no plane other than He 177 and Ar 234 will be able to tab lock on to anything in future. It was useful because of the view distance limits but also immersion breaking.