• Topics

• Minecraft 1.20.80 mediafire APK versión completa – última versión 2024 Este juego ha sido lanzado en Play Store, ¿ya lo has probado?
      Estoy buscando una versión mejor en iOS. ¿Saber?
    • Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healthcare that emphasizes the body's innate ability to heal itself and uses highly diluted natural substances to stimulate this healing process. While it continues to be practiced and appreciated by many individuals, its scientific validity and effectiveness remain subjects of debate within the medical community.   RC Homeopathic Care is the leading Australian Homeopathy providing low risk, natural support since the past 5 years. RC Homeopathy has achieved great results over the past few, offering a wide range of online and offline homeopathic consultation and services in Sydney, Australia. Managed under the expert guidance of founder Ramya Billa, we offer professional and up to date homeopathic care services. RC Homeopathy has positive results with all kinds of conditions online and offline. We have satisfied customers all over the world. If you are looking for one of the best homeopathy in Sydney, then we are one of the best in service. Once you consult us, our well trained homeopathic practitioners will provide you with friendly support, and motivation throughout your consultation with us.
        Our clinic locations:    3 Antill Road, Edmondson Park, NSW, Australia 2174  46 Wall Park Ave, Seven Hills, NSW, Australia 2147  53, Hampstead Rd, Homebush West, NSW, Australia 2140   Contact : +61 (02) 9920 4006  Email id :  info@RChomeopathy.com.au Website : https://www.rchomeopathy.com.au/ 
    • About King of the dunes mode,  is possible have a sample mission (in RV obviously)? (I love it because there isn't the cashier at the start) even the differences with the classical one. Thanks  in advance
    • Hi all,

I've recently downloaded a mod and it has a few great uniforms but the names are silly so I'd like to change them. I've been digging in the pbo with PBO manager, opened the config.bin and have edited(using Notepad++) all the 'Display Name' references to the name of my choosing, I've saved the config but nothing sticks once ingame. I'm assuming I'm missing some crucial step here. 

I thought maybe I need to repack the files into a new pbo, so I extract all the contents of the PBO but when I use addon builder to pack them into a new PBO I just get a vague failure error.  So ultimately, I'm not really sure where to proceed from here.

Any help would be appreciated! 
    • Hi !   So for my mission I need enemy planes to attack ground troops in a certain area.
      With waypoints I made them take off then I put a destroy waypoint but they just fly around without attacking me or my soldiers. I would like to point out that I did put air to surface missiles on enemy planes as well as bombs.
      Thanks!