• Topics

• You can play through the scenario without bothering about intel at all. So at least there's that.   Now regarding the crash -- I don't think this one is on us, since we are using the default hold action from the game. Also nobody else so far has reported such a crash and the last update was over a year ago. It's a bit unlikely that something broke in the mission direct. Maybe you could try to validate your game files via Steam, but not sure if that would help anything.   Other than that, you should post the error .rpt log. Maybe something about the crash can be found inside there. It should be under C:\Users\<your profile>\AppData\Local\Arma 3
    • Personally     I never understood the need to shoot left handed.    If anything your left hand stabilizes the rifle better, and a trigger squeeze doesn't take the most fine motor skills.  

Though if you plan on making such a mod keep us posted I'm interested somewhat.

You could start researching the M240C

The M240C which is meant for being mounted to COAX in tanks etc does feed from the other side with the casings ejecting out the left.   

IT IS possible to switch out some parts and make it into a ground carried crew served as we did it in iraq a couple times.  But mainly because our arms room guy was special.
    • I have been using a script provided by Shaanig03 that allows a player to spawn squadmates in the vehicle that they are in, it fills commander driver and gunner roles with AI squadmembers, it does not fill passenger seats, the problem i an having is some of the vehicles im using have 8 gunner seats to the script is spawning a full squad of ten. I am trying to figure out a way to limit the amount of sqaudmembers to 3 or 4 to help save some performance.   I have this so far, but it does not seem to be working. I am very new to Scripting   _maxSquadSize = 3; 
      checkSquadSize = {
          private["_playerGroup"];

_playerGroup = group player;

_numUnits = count units _playerGroup;

while {_numUnits > _maxSquadSize} do {
              _unitToRemove = units _playerGroup select (_numUnits - 1);
              _unitToRemove leaveVehicle;
              deleteVehicle _unitToRemove;
              _numUnits = count units _playerGroup;
          };
      };
    • Thank you @Larrow ! Thank you @Schatten ! I would never think of such complex script and it working perfectly on dedicated. The only question I have is how to delete the players data on the server to restart all players positions?   

KIB_fnc_deletePlayerData = { params[ "_player" ]; profileNamespace setVariable[ format[ "KIB_%1Pos", vehicleVarName _player ], nil ]; profileNamespace setVariable[ format[ "KIB_%1Rating", vehicleVarName _player ], nil ]; };  
    • A couple of outstanding micro-terrains, impressive technical specs, beautifully detailed and great performance considering the 2m cell size, I think Bushlurker would be very impressed given the love he had for micro-terrains. You work reaches new heights with every terrain you release.