• Topics

• My name is Charlotte Emily from California United States, and i wished to use this medium to tell you about a powerful and wonderful spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank JOJO LOSO for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 3 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotionally down to the extent I could not do anything reasonable again, almost went crazy, became violent and always unhappy, after 2 months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster online called JOJO LOSO. In less than 12 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1 month we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you JOJO LOSO for helping me, but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Resu
    • Pretty interesting that the games code for servers can only be optimized for that system, yet here I am saying "Day 1 of me asking Bohemia to optimize the client of Arma 3".   Its bad enough as it is, and I think an optimization of the games client side code would make everyone happy.   Take this mod for example and make good use of its development Bohemia, it'll make your job easier :D.
    • Is this method still usable? Because I couldn't get the spawn to work. 
    • Send me a DM on Discord and I can upload the file from an old mission of me. Search tpmtactical on Discord.  
    • Lask is nice.That one came up well. Drop a nice base in there and that would be a popular terrain for flying. Had a look at the germany and Suez terrain aswell.They looks good too.Same deal, just needs a base and a flattening off and they would be real popular aswell. Gonna check out the 409km and the others soon. These terrains i tried so far , need a lil airbase work and they would be sweet.They deserve to have more use than they prolly getting.:) Lask would come up looking and playing really really well.Excellent for Attack heli's   Nice work! Thanks.