• Topics

• Hi i need help with god mode not work and need help with editing script i have mod modded script workshop and how to enable in enfusion thnak you 🙂 class God { static void OnPlayerSpawned(EntityAI player) { godMode(player); } static void godMode(EntityAI player) { player.SetHealth(1000000) } }; "OnPlayerSpawned" addPublicVariableEventHandler { params ["_unit"]; God.OnPlayerSpawned(_unit); };  
    • The experimental Mac ports have been updated to version 2.16. They now also include Reaction Forces Creator DLC, and are cross-play compatible with Windows at time of writing. Visit the updated overview page, Community Wiki known issues and tips, and let us know your feedback (also via Discord's ARMA #linux_mac_branch channel)!
    • The devs are very active in their Discord, you may want to try there.   https://discord.com/channels/700262636096323634/1215300159521427458 
    • Hello to the entire Arma Reforger community,
      I would like to open this discussion thread to gather feedback and bug reports regarding the mods available on the Arma Reforger Workshop. As an avid player of this immersive experience, I've noticed some technical issues in some mods that could benefit from some attention from the developers.
      The goal of this topic is to provide a centralized space where players can share their experiences and observations regarding specific bugs encountered in mods, as well as to facilitate communication with content creators to allow them to fix these issues.
      Here is some useful information to include in your bug reports :   • Affected mod name
      • Detailed description of the bug encountered
      • Steps to reproduce the bug (if possible)
      • Screenshots or videos illustrating the problem
      • Other relevant details   By working together, we can help improve the quality and stability of Arma Reforger mods, which will enrich the gaming experience for all players. I therefore encourage you to share your observations and participate in this community initiative.
      Thank you in advance for your contribution and commitment to the Arma Reforger community.
      Best regards,
    • I am the only disturbed by the camera when holding a gun in reforger compared to other fps like arma 3? The hands and gun feels very small. Obviously this depends of the the fov but I tried different configurations and it always feels kinda weird. Also will we have gloves?   .