• Topics

• Hi to all! I hope that this thread is not dead and I also hope that the developers of this DLC have not abandoned their brainchild.   One question that I want to endlessly ask. Once, after I buy this content, I have already asked it on the SOG Prairie Fire feedback forum, but have not received an answer. Now, 3 years after the SOG Prairie Fire release, I am still concerned about this issue. I believe that SOG Prairie Fire has the best amount and also the best quality of content, that has ever existed for Arma 3, but one nuance just seems like a wild contrast to me. It looks weird to say the least. This detail spoils the impression of this DLC, making it one-sided, prevents him from becoming fully smooth and perfect, since it is Impossible in silence to play as the Vietnamese soldier. Until today I always wanted to ask - Why the hell in ths super DLC don't Vietnamese fighters still have voices (radio protocols) !? Already I no longer ask the question whether it will be or not. I am sure that it will never appear. My final question is here - Why in the the SOG Prairie Fire, playing as a Vietnamese we will never hear Vietnamese radio conversations?   I can't even imagine the reason:    * SOG Prairie Fire creators don't like playing for Vietnam?
      * Someone made a promise to the Vietnamese president never to do this? * Vietnam War veteran/consultants was found, but impossible to find one Vietnamese person on the Internet, who can voice this? * Nobody wants to pay the Vietnamese for this * Before, no one thought of using a neural network for this purpose?   Please explain the reason to understand
    • Hey all,

In my mission, I want a supply crate to drop from a Blackfish and then fire a flare so that players can see the drop.

To do this, I have a trigger that is activated when the pilot flies over. Here is the on activation code: _success = objNull setVehicleCargo supplyDrop; flrpos = supplyDrop modelToWorld [0,0,100]; flrObj = createVehicle ["F_20mm_Red", flrpos, [], 0,"NONE"]; flrObj setVelocity [0,0,-10]; The supply drop works just fine, but no matter how much I fiddle with the code, the flare never spawns. Please let me know if there is a way to fix the code or if there is another way of doing this.

• [SP/Co05] Escape Chernarus - by P.Milkman -         BACKGROUND Your unit, Grognon-6, was deployed during the 2005 civil war in northern Chernarus, but not everything goes according to plan ...   INFORMATION          Difficulty: Medium      Playing time: 30-60min      Suitable for SP and Coop-05      Revive: Vanilla system with respawn point (medikit required in co-op)

TYPE Escape mission, you'll need to successfully exit the country by one of the following means :          Random starting point      Random extraction locations      Random and generally aggressive opponents      Traffic and civilian life around the player      No NVG, no GPS and you don't appear on the map!      Compass use recommended   STEAM WORKSHOP LINK   Mission [SP/Co05] Escape Chernarus https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3235991946   Requirements CBA_A3 CUP Terrains - Core CUP Terrains - Maps CUP Terrains - Maps 2.0 CUP Units CUP Vehicles CUP Weapons S.C.A.R -- Enemy Spawner
      Good luck! Translation: EN, FR, DE         __________________________________________________   This is the first time I've dared to publish one of my missions here. The advice and all the information provided are incredibly rich, and I'd like to thank all the contributors to this forum who make it possible to create missions. It's an honor for me to share it with the Arma community!
    • Hi !
      I suggest being able to open our loadout 3 by 3 to be even faster. For players like me who stock a large quantity this could be useful and faster for a big opening!  
    • Hi !
      I propose that an outfit save option be created in the "Character Customization" to save our best outfits and not have to change everything entirely manually. What do you think?