• Topics

• My apologies! Don't know where my mind was, and I have completely messed up: my idea was to suggest the ACTUAL smoke, not the flares!

Dang it!

Regardless, here is a SMOKE spawning, instead of flares.
      Cheers!

_thids addAction [ "<t color='#24c048'>SMOKE</t>", { chemLitW2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-7,5,1]); chemLitN = "SmokeShellGreen" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,7,1]); chemLitE = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [7,0,1]); chemLitE2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [7,5,1]); chemLitS = "SmokeShellGreen" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,-16,1]); chemLitSW = "Chemlight_yellow" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-5,-13,1]); chemLitSE = "Chemlight_yellow" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [5,-13,1]); chemLitW = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-7,0,1]); chemLitW2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-19,17,1]); chemLitN2 = "SmokeShellGreen" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,19,1]); chemLitE2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [19,0,1]); chemLitE22 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [19,17,1]); chemLitS2 = "SmokeShellGreen" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,-13,1]); chemLitSW2 = "Chemlight_yellow" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-17,-19,1]); chemLitSE2 = "Chemlight_yellow" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [17,-19,1]); chemLitW2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-19,0,1]); }, nil, -3, false, true, "", "_this == _target turretUnit [-1] && (getPosATL _target) select 2 < 16", 10, false ];  
    • Think i knew that, though back when i played the campaign it wasn't with any mods and i never had an issue, though i did play with ECP but not with the campaign or any official scenarios, just scenarios i built in the editor.     Ya makes sense though, so basically as you said dont play the campaign with mods really, most especially ECP. Amazing how far the series has gone!
    • The script dynamically searches for all stored textures within the CfgVehicles. Essentially, for all vanilla vehicles (car, helicopter, plane), you should see all available textures as you would in the virtual garage. However, I haven't tested mod vehicles.   I also attempted to add some of the unused textures from BI using CfgVehicleTemplates, but it seems I am too stupid for that.
    • Well, here's your problem - whatever pirate website you got your illegal copy of OFP from, apparently doesn't have the Resistance campaign, despite claiming so. Arma Cold War Assault (which contains both CWC and Resistance campaigns) costs like 5 Euro on Steam, and I recommend getting it.
    • Does this work on any vehicle or only the ones that can be changed in virtual garage?