• Topics

• Started a new Oldman game the other day - something about that Tricolor looks like it might have been added as a post process effect rather than baked into the .CO file - who knows though!
    • @Larrow  After days of struggling I am reporting back. Some progress has been made. Progress was made using my existing code. Will mess around later and figure out how to make it work with what you have wrote up.

Going off last post:

1 & 2: After struggling how to understand incorporating set/get variable with this, I decided to take an alternative approach and use setVehicleVarName. Would still like to know how to make this work with set/get Variable if its a better way to do it. So for trigger condition we have this:  
        3/4/5:  For the life of me I could not make this work in a script. Any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated. I put it down as a trigger in the editor instead. Which still has issues but works.

On activation I do not have it getting the type of container. Instead it just deletes the first thing in thisList lol. Which in rare circumstances causes the crate to not be deleted (animal, forgotten crate, etc..) but a blackhawk still spawns. Maybe like what I wrote in step 1 but as a if statement to prevent that? I googled how to reapply a EH, led me to https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/call. Followed example 5 minus the beginning parts. Which works. I can sit in a endless loop now killing, repairing, and spawning blackHawk1.        recZone.sqf (script for trigger) - if you want to see what I have so far. I guess my biggest issues is making the code work using  quotations.   
    • Maybe you already found this but take a look in this thread and see if it helps: 231504-performance-warning-simpleserialization
    • Thank you. I'll give this a try and see how it works. I did only want tank smoke to work from driver seat but I'll relace the flares with whatever the tank smoke is called and see if it will protect the tank from AT missiles. I'll let you know how it goes. I appreciate it.
    • We look forward to meeting with all potential candidates!