• The ACE Wiki isn't comprehensive. Bookmark the ACE GitHub for future browsing:  https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/tree/master/addons
    • It's funny how this isn't documented on the ACE website.
      Thanks, this helped alot
    • Hello,   is there a way to open and close the doors of the tents with in game via script? I tried - tent animateSource ["Door_Hide",1,true]; - or similar but didn't work.
    • If you need simple flyover just for effect, I recommend using BIS_fnc_ambientFlyby. You just fill the parameters and the script takes care of the rest.
    • Hi BI team,   Just some stuff I noticed when working with the tools that would be nice. Some of it may not be possible but you don't know if you don't ask. Maybe its there and I dont know how.   1) Ability to merge to mods locally. So if I have something Im working on that I want to add to one of my other mods then I can just add the files. Ive had some scenarios for the server where I have a single item that I want and an existing server mod and I cant combine them so that i dont have to have two mods.   2) In SCR_ArsenalItemListConfig, could we please drag and drop or at least copy and paste entries rather then manually adding them.    Ill update if I come across anything else.