• Topics

• I have been using a script provided by Shaanig03 that allows a player to spawn squadmates in the vehicle that they are in, it fills commander driver and gunner roles with AI squadmembers, it does not fill passenger seats, the problem i an having is some of the vehicles im using have 8 gunner seats to the script is spawning a full squad of ten. I am trying to figure out a way to limit the amount of sqaudmembers to 3 or 4 to help save some performance.   I have this so far, but it does not seem to be working. I am very new to Scripting   _maxSquadSize = 3; 
      checkSquadSize = {
          private["_playerGroup"];

_playerGroup = group player;

_numUnits = count units _playerGroup;

while {_numUnits > _maxSquadSize} do {
              _unitToRemove = units _playerGroup select (_numUnits - 1);
              _unitToRemove leaveVehicle;
              deleteVehicle _unitToRemove;
              _numUnits = count units _playerGroup;
          };
      };
    • Thank you @Larrow ! Thank you @Schatten ! I would never think of such complex script and it working perfectly on dedicated. The only question I have is how to delete the players data on the server to restart all players positions?   

KIB_fnc_deletePlayerData = { params[ "_player" ]; profileNamespace setVariable[ format[ "KIB_%1Pos", vehicleVarName _player ], nil ]; profileNamespace setVariable[ format[ "KIB_%1Rating", vehicleVarName _player ], nil ]; };  
    • A couple of outstanding micro-terrains, impressive technical specs, beautifully detailed and great performance considering the 2m cell size, I think Bushlurker would be very impressed given the love he had for micro-terrains. You work reaches new heights with every terrain you release.     
    • Cosmic!  Great to hear from you.  I hope life has been treating you excellently!
    • Hi all. The process of creating radio messages and custom voice dialogue is too complicated for me unfortunately, so I use trigger text to display dialogue. My problem is, if the dialogue is too long, it displays all the way across the screen and cuts off. I was wondering if there is a way to create "rolling" text dialogue as in... The first phrase displays on screen followed by the next phrase.   Example:   "Hello Private, welcome to Malden."   -Break- (Next line of text loads)   "Go and gather your weapons from the armory and return to me"