• Topics

• A more or less final look for the Multicam Flight Suit. I didn't want the starched version, so this is about as good as it'll get.  
    • This seems ai related - we have no influence on that stuff / wouldn't even know where to start looking there. The Hellcat variant inherits from the vanilla Hellcat, so its stats are almost identical except for the MFD hud and the weapon pylons.
    • I've got a safeZone script I am working on. Players spawn on a base, and should be able to use bunkers as "elevators" to other parts of the base via add action, at which point they will be teleported to the corresponding bunker object. I've looked at the wiki for both BIS_fnc_holdActionAdd and I've narrowed it down to the custom arguments, but I have no idea how to extrapolate that. I am using the bunker names to help the script determine which bunker should send a player to. The action is added, but having trouble passing the destination variable.
        _baseEntry1 = objNull;
      _baseEntry2 = objNull;
      _baseExit1 = objNull;
      _baseExit2 = objNull;
      //Initialize Elevators
      _syncedobjs = synchronizedObjects _logic;
      {
          if (toLower str _x find "base_exit_1" == 0) then
          {
              _baseExit1 = _x;
          }
      } forEach _syncedobjs; _syncedobjs = synchronizedObjects _logic;
      {
          if (toLower str _x find "base_exit_2" == 0) then
          {
              _baseExit2 = _x;
          }
      {
          if (toLower str _x find "base_entry_1" == 0) then
          {
              _baseEntry1 = _x;
          }
      {
          if (toLower str _x find "base_entry_2" == 0) then
          {
              _baseEntry2 = _x;
          }
      } forEach _syncedobjs;

diag_log format["logic instance: %1", _logic];
      diag_log format["_baseExit1: %1", _baseExit1];
      diag_log format["_baseExit1 position: %1", getPosATL _baseExit1];
      diag_log format["_baseExit2: %1", _baseExit2];
      diag_log format["_baseExit2 position: %1", getPosATL _baseExit2];
      diag_log format["_baseEntry1: %1", _baseEntry1];
      diag_log format["_baseEntry1 position: %1", getPosATL _baseEntry1];
      diag_log format["_baseEntry2: %1", _baseEntry2];
      diag_log format["_baseEntry2 position: %1", getPosATL _baseEntry2]; // Code executed when action is performed
      _actionCode = {
          private ["_baseEntry1"];  // Define _baseEntry1 as a private variable to access it within this code block
          // Teleport
          [0, "BLACK", 1, 1] spawn BIS_fnc_fadeEffect;
          sleep 0.5;
          player setPosATL (getPosATL _baseEntry1);
          [1, "BLACK", 1, 1] spawn BIS_fnc_fadeEffect;
      }; // Add action to the object _baseExit1
      _baseExit1 addAction [
          "Exit to Helipad",                           // Title of the action
          _actionCode,                                 // Code executed when action is performed
          [_baseEntry1],                               // Additional parameters: passing _baseEntry1
          6,                                           // Priority of the action
          true,                                        // Show in the action menu
          true,                                        // Hide the action on completion
          "",                                          // Condition for the action to be available
          "alive player"                               // Condition for the action to be shown
      ];
    • Probably you guys are creating a world and just dropping assets over that without running the Plugin > GAME MODE SETUP where the WorldEditor tool drops for you all the basic managers you need to have for a basic run in-game. Also, make sure that ALL objects dropped on the map they are snapped to the ground by right-clicking over them and selecting the option "Snap to ground". If the object disappears, just Ctrl+Z, press W, up a few meter from the ground, and try again.   For more clarification, check this out:    
    • I was also wondering if instead of using addaction, it could be bound to key?