• Topics

• I've made a mission using Alive and a bunch of other mods, including ACE3, Project injury reaction etc with compatibility patches. My error always happens mid game, during gunfights etc, the game freezes, I lose sound for about 30 seconds and then it goes back to normal for 5 seconds and repeats cycle.   I have attached my RPT  as well.   I am sure it isn't my PC as I have no issue with it in anything else apart from this, but for convienience, here are my specs.     https://fastupload.io/46ff971ad9e53d60   32GB RAM i7 13700K RTX 4080 Windows 11
    • I have this code snippet in initPlayerLocal.sqf addMissionEventHandler ["EachFrame",{if (getOxygenRemaining foreach player < 0.1) then { player setOxygenRemaining 0.1}}]; this prevents players from dying under water when swimming or incapacitated.      I attempted to add this code to initserver.sqf addMissionEventHandler ["EachFrame",{if (getOxygenRemaining foreach allunits < 0.1) then {foreach allunits setOxygenRemaining 0.1}}]; to prevent the stupid AI from killing themself when swimming under water SMH. 
    • I don't know how hard this would actually be, but making a mod page for DayZ SA console and PC version. To allow to community to add content they would like. Something like the mod page for Arma Reforger. It could allow the community to make certain mods and maybe even allow the devs, to add some of those mods to standalone also
    • EricJ Weapons Pack   RC105
      - In Compositions the Raven PMC is strictly in the Independent side
      - Updated the texture for the Initiative Little Bird since the ION scheme for the Hummingbird is no longer there.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jFGX8efw_OxgtPU4-PNOV71MzEvdNaD/view?usp=sharing
    • How many players are joining your server to test this? If you have multiple playable units, but only one person joins the server, only that player's unit will be moved. To be clear, a playable unit will only be moved once it is being controlled by a human player. That is what hasInterface is checking for.