• Topics

• Yep feature needed asap, all videocards get stuck 100% GPU load all the time, 
      3d optics killing like 25% fps 
    • btw, you could use a hashmap , probably better for preparing such script(s).
      Something like: CB_Factions_data = createHashMapFromArray [ ["BLU_F", [ [ "WhiteHead_01", "WhiteHead_05", "WhiteHead_04",...], [ "U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_black_F", .5, "U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_olive_F", .5, "U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_skull_F", .5,....], [ "\a3\characters_f_gamma\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_black.paa", "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_kabeiroi_co.paa", ....], [ "V_LegStrapBag_olive_F", "V_LegStrapBag_coyote_F", "V_LegStrapBag_black_F", "V_Pocketed_black_F", ...], [ "H_Beret_blk", "H_Bandanna_gry", "H_Bandanna_blu", "H_Bandanna_cbr", "H_Booniehat_taiga", "H_Booniehat_wdl",....], [ "arifle_AKM_F", "arifle_AKS_F", "arifle_AK12U_F", "arifle_CTAR_blk_F" ,...], [....] ], ], ["BLU_CTRG_F", [[...],[...],...]] ], .... ]; This way, you can see the whole things you want and the codes are faster. You create the hashmap once for all, then use it multiple times. Usage is a little bit different from testing a condition and running a script. Just: private _factionData = CB_Factions_Data get faction _unit; _unit setFace selectRandom (_factionData #0); _unit forceAddUniform selectRandomWeighted (_factionData #1); if (_factionData == "IND_G_F" && {uniform _unit == "U_IG_Guerilla1_1"} && {random 10 > 5} ) then { _unit setObjectTextureGlobal [0, _fiaFatigues]; _unit setobjectTextureGlobal [1, "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.33,0.31,0.24,0.3)"] }; _unit addVest selectRandom (_factionData #3);
      There is no delay whatever the key (faction here) could be.
      Of course, it's a dirty example. Adapt and mind for the arrays and the global structure of the hashmap. Have fun
    • Good morning
      I would like to file a ticket, regarding old battle passes, how will this happen for players who have not managed to complete them?
      Will there be compensation in crowns/drops for example? I have several friends including myself who will never be able to finish everything and we ask ourselves a lot of questions about this. RoxieAtomic, could you give me some information I can send to them please?  
    • Good morning
      New small consumable proposition after the smoke which could delight aggressive players (rush).
      Here's a bulletproof helmet that could help you survive a bullet to the head.
      I don't think I'm the only one who's ever been hit by improbable headshots and this could remedy that and give a chance of surviving a fight expedition. 😃