• Topics

• LoL!  I bought my DLС, and I can know its cost better than you, but you still going to argue with me!  Maybe you want to say that I'm lying?    Today (March 29, 2024) Reaction Forces price is not even 2 times higher! It costs more than 2 times, relative to the price of Western Sahara from November 18, 2021.  While Western Sahara had 2 times more content + its own map.  

• Very interesting idea with soccer modification! As for bookmakers, in my opinion, one of the most reliable and popular ones is 1xBet. They have a good selection of sporting events for betting, fast payouts, as well as excellent customer support. I recommend you to pay attention to this company for comfortable and safe betting on sports. Good luck
    • NearestTerrainObjects use a few class to specify your search, in my exemple i use :     With that expression, i use [] as filter (it inclued every type of objects), you can remplace that by a specific one or an array with multiple class. The wiki explain that very weel , check the differents exemples :     I've found that but you need to manually go searching file, so copy/paste is quicker i think :     If there is another method, i can't see how doing it 🙂 
    • I've just reinstalled arma 3, and tried to get my friends to join my server, but they couldn't find it. Wasn't on LAN, or Friends or even internet. So we tried IP and it still didn't work. We could always used to be able to join each others servers via LAN connect but now we can't? Any help guys?
    • Everyone is welcome to use the texture templates (see link to dropbox at the top of this thread).     That is, once I have finished work on it for now:   The Ju 87 UV map will be changed ever so slightly in the next update. These weird bars in the middle of the wing, where it bends upwards, will now finally be mapped to the wing texture and not separate as they used to be. The texture template will be updated sometime in the near future