• Topics

• Interesting idea! Creating a soccer modification that allows the ball to move automatically at a set speed as it moves away from it could add a unique element to the game. Of course, implementing such a modification would require detailed design and testing to ensure its safety and functionality. Please advise me of a good bookmaker's office where I can place bets on sports and not worry about paying out my winnings, I will be grateful.
    • Im loving it too. im very happy we have new helmets especially,the russian visor is just perfect for my custom RU made forces and the shape breaker i have added to a custom SFIA group. I do wish the bolt action could be more useful though,im sure devs had a reason to make it 5.56 but its pretty non sensible to use in a conventional setting where body armor is concerned. I would love future work by you devs to add more bolt actions to the game,in the 2035 era,i hard feat needing imagination im sure,but my confidence in the dev team is solid.
    • Thank you very much and keep up the good work !
    • I'm extremely pleased with this CDLC. We have already enjoyed it in our group and made for some great ways to change a story. The additional units are great. Messing around with the HE drones was a LOT of fun. The scout drones are supper helpful and....FIREFIGHTING.

Good job guys.
    • Thanks alot for any suggestions. It didnt have much of an effect if any. Actually i wonder if the textures are in some way causing it. Iv spent an hour in every helo now testing,and tweaking settings,and noticed that in the cougar,compared to say the mohawk,its much higher quality. Removing the cieling tarp/carpet and opening side doors "seems" to help slightly too. Ironically setting textures to low,or going back to 1080p doesnt have any effect if anything makes performance worse. Potentially textures could be better optimised,and that could be the issue? You guys did mention you made this to match vanilla stuff but clearly i can see a visual increase in texture fidelity.   Regardless,its not as noticable as a pilot,which again to me hints at cargo textures,and its a welcome aircraft indeed. Used by me or to be shot down by me. Can easily stand in as a "Hind" type looking variant with some imagination and texture work.