• Learn what the "Guard" waypoint does. it will become your best friend.   https://community.bohemia.net/wiki/Waypoints   With Guard,any "known" targets will be shared with Guard groups,and they will move to attack them. Keep in mind, jets are designed for vehicle tasks usually, And AI will always prioritise them over infantry.   Really it depends on your type of scenario..is this a dynamic mission or heavily premade with waypoints,and specific unit positions / groups etc?
    • It would help if you provided the config your working from and maybe the error message too. Also, I'm assuming your repacking the mod for your own private use? 
    • Unless you want the planes to be an active target for you and your units in your scenario, I have two solutions for you:   Use CAS Module, select your preferred aircraft and sync it to a trigger. When the trigger is activated, the CAS will spawn, attack and fly away. If you want the plane(s) to attack the same way and at the same place each time, use unitCapture and unitPlay for both movement data and firing data Don't overruse unitCapture, as it will make your mission folder very large in file size. The upside to this method is that the planes will remain in the scenario as AI units after unitPlay is completed, making them targetable for you and your units   By using one of the methods above, you are guaranteed that the planes will attack no matter what.  
    • One thing that bugs me regarding new "Modern Russia" faction: it contains infantry units, tanks, cars and turrets categories, but no APCs and any aircraft. This makes that faction rather handicapped when playing with various dynamic missions that have faction-based spawn scripts (like DRO). In some cases it's possible to choose a secondary faction (so the "legacy" Russia), but then the outcome is randomly generated mish-mash of units from both. Which in practice is not far from just using the legacy Russia as it already contains EMR camo uniforms.   I think adding a selection of APCs and aircraft from legacy faction to new one would make it more useful in such instances (and there would be no need to manually change crews in Eden editor too).
    • Well, that's a solution I haven't thought about! 🤣 Looks to me like there is already something like that in the mission - 99% of my infantry pickups from FOBs were 100-200 meters apart. It was just that one time, where they've decided to spawn on eachother.   Anyway, talking about "cursed" LZs - in both my playthroughs Orino is a bitch. Especially the medevac LZ, that's in direct view from Agios Dionysios. There are numerous Gorgon APCs spawning in AD, and usually a single Kuma tank too. I've lost count of the times were I've been killed by them when simply idling on the LZ, waiting for the injured soldiers to load. Question regarding the armed AH-11F variant - it is able to carry a full "load" of 6 passengers, along it's four weapon hardpoints (which can load up to 16 ATGMs) and radar. Doesn't that seem a bit optimistic or "overpowered"? I'm not sure the engine of real-life equivalent allows for safe flying in such configuration, and in fact it seems that navy variants with Seaspray radar have it's cabin filled mostly by the radar/ASW systems operator.   Vanilla armed WY-55 seems also optimistic in it's ability to carry 6 passengers, but in it's case at least you could argument that it's lightened by removal of four seats (replaced by ammo box/belt chutes). And it still has smaller number of weapons and no radar when compared to "Giga-Chad" that is AH-11F. Happened to me few times too - I think the proper way to deal with that is to call "Nighthawk", or whatever the support heli (not the drone) is called. IIRC you can make it to land on your mark. But I never tried that, as my emergency landings often ended right on the enemy position.