• Topics

• I think something wrong in the hud code, I gotta check it.
    • Great! I hope it worked for you.
    • Thanks for the great release, I appreciate your work. At first glance at the map, I found a place with buildings that overlap at these coordinates [3788.9,11100.5,0].
    • Thank you very much! Because I wanted the mods to be in the game folder itself, but the name of the game itself already has a space I created a separate folder "ArmaReforgerMods" as well as the game and entered in the parameters: -addonDownloadDir E:\ArmaReforgerMods
    • addEventHandler So we are saying to the engine, when this vehicle is killed can you please notify us when it happens. As per the addEventHandler page, we provide the engine with some code to call to notify us by. The engine passes us some information into this code via the _this variable when the event happens( much like my example function call in the previous post ).   Event Handlers As per the Event Handlers page for killed you can see what is contained in _this. So we use params to pull the information from _this into some local variables, named whatever we like( although this page does suggest some names based on the information _this is going to contain for that particular event ).   All params does is pull information from an array. Unlike when using select where you need to specifically prefix the command with the array to pull the information from, so _this... private _someLocalVar = _this select 0; ... if the prefix array for params is missing it defaults to using _this. e.g _this params[ "_someLocalVar" ]; params[ "_someLocalVar" ]; ...these two lines are exactly the same. In the first we specifically tell it to use _this. In the second the prefix array is missing so it just defaults to using _this.