• Topics

• Haha no worries @kibaBG, you're very welcome. Happy to help! 😎
    • This is a known and sorted issue. Will be fixed in near future.   Only thing I could suggest is execute this: vehicle player setObjectTexture ["pip_screen",""] While you're in a civilian variant. But I don't know what else can cause it.
    • It's different from what I'd like to see. But thanks regardless. 😛 
      (Side door is side door, front turret & pylons is front turret & pylons)

On a unrelated note, we installed RF on our dedicated server but apparently now trying to NOT launch RF on it causes some weird bug where the interface for the advanced flight sim mode is active at all time. (And yes, even for folks playing without any mods & disabling all mods on the server)
      Any idea what could be going on there, did we mess something up or did the spaghetti rear its ugly plate ?

• Hello everyone. Long time no chat. I have not updated any of my Ravage missions in quite some time and recently came back. All of the escape missions that I made years ago for Arma 3 now have broken escape elements. For some reason the tasks are completing by default upon entering the mission. Has anyone else had this issue? I double checked the missions and can't seem to find any errors. I'm sure I can redo everything in a different way to get them to work. It appears the triggers are setting off by default now. Has to be some sort of change Arma made at some point. I do not use sectors, I use triggers.
    • Yes I know of that one but it has only the weather script that I did share with ice, It was not the fog script he wanted, so if he did find another one I would be glad if he wanted to share it so others could have the opportunity to enjoy it.   Cheers play3r