• Topics

• Made the post and then immediately found RHS documentation on it   Thank you again RHS!!!!!!!
    • HI all,   I was going to take a run at making some patches. I can't seem to find any documentation for it in the wiki. Does anyone know of a template or instruction set?   Thanks!
    • Good to see you to man! It's had it's ups and downs for sure lol... but no different then anyone else. It's pretty wild out there these days.   I finally got into the reforger tools to poke around a bit. got a few units placed. The scripting will take awhile but Im playing reforger with some milsim guys.   Its been really fun. Having 10 guys drop in in helos and move through the woods is too much fun. Im hopeful A4 basically takes reforger as a base, the engine and makes A3 out of it with the QOL improvements. I know the whole lack of SP has really put some of the gang off. You really need to play MP to enjoy Reforger right now and have the motivation to do stuff.
    • 24-4-2024
      EXE rev. 151757 (game)
      EXE rev. 151757 (Launcher)
      Size: ~229 MB   DATA Fixed: Projectile penetration of Military Coffin props Fixed: Floating mesh in the Prowler model Fixed: Footstep sounds on the green version of Bunker (Tower) - FT-T122026 Tweaked: Generated new inventory icons for Ghillie suits Fixed: Hidden selections on rugged communication terminals Tweaked: Improved UV mapping of the VR Slope (10x5x4) object - FT-T177369 Fixed: Weird vertex issue on a couple more small damaged houses - FT-T163748   ENGINE Fixed: setParticleFire error message was misleading Tweaked: Scripted division by zero now returns infinity (previously 0, still triggers a script error) Fixed: Scripted min/max behaved incorrectly when provided with a NaN value (NaN is allowed on the left side) Fixed: Advanced Flight Model helicopter simulation did not consider water buoyancy - FT-T180426 Fixed: createMarker would ignore the drawPriority of other markers and incorrectly draw on top of higher priority markers - FT-T180604 Fixed: Performance issue in Eden Editor when looking outside of the terrain Fixed: Eden Editor lines that go through the camera (but don't start/end in the camera view) would randomly not show