• Topics

• Currently, v1.1.0.42, all you need to turn the spawn-despawn ON is here:

Source: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:Scenario_Framework#Dynamic_Spawn/Despawn_2
    • I guess you already found the solution. Can you share your video (or text solution) where the topic is shown?   Probably the same subject and from the same author hehe:   EDITED:   Currently, in v1.1.0.42, all you need to turn the spawn-despawn ON is here: Source: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:Scenario_Framework#Dynamic_Spawn/Despawn_2 
    • I have been getting this problem consistently. i don't know what to do anymore can anyone help me ? 
    • Hello, Recently I had to update something with the driver, now I cannot play Arma. It loads, I press PLAY, then a black screen with the sound of water. I have to shift/tab and windows button to get out. I have had a look online and cannot find anything. My Nvidia driver is up to date. No idea otherwise. Please help, thanks PLEASE IGNORE THIS, I SORTED THE PROBLEM  
    • I recently found a code snippet here on the forums that allows the player to recruit individual AI via the addAction menu and the HoldAction function.  Here's the code (sorry, I forgot who initially posted this) that's being fired in the initPlayerLocal file:   [player, "Recruit Unit", "\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_connect_ca.paa", "\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_connect_ca.paa", "side cursorTarget == side _this && cursorTarget distance _this < 3 && group cursorTarget != group _this", "alive cursorTarget",{},{},{ params ["_target", "_caller", "_actionId", "_arguments"]; [cursorTarget] join _target; },{},[],2,0,false,true] call BIS_fnc_holdActionAdd;   The issue I'm having is that it's giving me an error stating there's an invalid number, Line 7.  The script then continues to work fine in the mission (other than it also giving me the option to recruit unmanned vehicles/objects).  I'm just trying to clean it up so I don't get the initial error at the start of the mission.   Other than the params, it seems like everything is formatted correctly per the Biki.  Any help?