• Topics

• Ahhh okay, i'll change a few things and report back to you on this, the 40x40 bit i remember doing but not what it did, so maybe that is what i was missing.

Thanks for the help
    • ah ok, so a few issues.   10 is a really low res cell size, smaller would give your terrain more detail. See here for map frame info https://github.com/pennyworth12345/A3_MMSI/wiki/Mapframe-Information I'd go for 1024 grid and 5 cell, then you can change terrain height every 5m instead of 10m! You could do 2048 grid and 2.5 cell, but L3DT isn't a fan of decimal points lol. Also the lower the cell the more hit to fps, it's recommended to not go under 2 cell! See here for settings the dev's used on official maps https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:grid-cell-size   Sat and Mask should be same size as your "terrain size" not "grid size". So 5120 x 5120 in your case. It should also be that size outside of Terrain Builder as well, otherwise TB will resize it and add extra colours to mask! The mask must always have hard edges (pencil tool and not soft edge brush). This image shows an example but it's for L3DT to TB, but shows you basic setup   Next up is "Texture Layer" this MUST be as close to 40 x 40 as you can get it, otherwise a lot of stuff breaks including objects and A.I. Don't get this setting wrong!
    • You mean been able to zoom in without weapon aim?
      Yeah it is configed to be removed and in the other versions of this mod as well,

You know how to decompile right? Just remove this section in the main config to restore it class CfgVehicles { class Land; class Man: Land { class ViewPilot; }; class CAManBase: Man { class ViewPilot: ViewPilot { minFov=0.75; maxFov=0.75; initFov=0.75; }; }; class Civilian: CAManBase { }; class Civilian_F: Civilian { }; class VirtualMan_F: Civilian_F { class ViewPilot { initFov=0.75; maxFov=0.75; minFov=0.75; }; }; }; I personally dont like it. It makes other tools such as binoculars completely useless, and its quite cheating tbh.  if you mean however not been able to zoom in with the weapon aimed, aka (auto-zoom). I added a version in the optional folder to restore the vanilla zoom while just limiting it to half.   For the NIArms compatibility, unfortunately i didnt. The NIArms config that i have added still doesnt work, i contacted Axle in the forum but he didnt read my PM. There are just few exceptions in that weapon pack anyways, (M16s, ACRs, Brens and the minigun). The others do work, i assume because they inherit the classes directly from vanilla weapons. As for the steam workshop, i do have severe issues with steam itself, but you can add it yourself ofcourse.       
    • yeah,and if its relavent it happens on KB and controller...something to bear in mind as creating something around the keys would also need to be considered in some caes
    • This mod still active? Would love to see some of Iran's ground launched cruise missiles and stuff