• Topics

• addEventHandler Event Handlers   So we are saying to the engine, when this vehicle is killed can you please notify us when it happens. As per the addEventHandler page, we provide the engine with some code to call to notify us by, the engine passes us some information into this code via the _this variable when the event happens( much like my example function call in the previous post ). As per the Event Handlers page for killed you can see what is contained in _this. So we use params to pull the information from _this into some local variables, named whatever we like( although this page does suggest some names based on the information _this is going to contain for that particular event ).
    • Hey @Poupoko, i've wrote a little incognito script a few months ago. I don't use setCaptive, but joinSilent to civilian side :   //Undercover by P.Milkman - 2023 //bob is your player //1. Place a trigger on the map of any size. //2. Set type and activation to "NONE" //3. Set it to trigger "Repeatedly" //4. In the condition field place the following: currentWeapon bob == "" && secondaryWeapon bob == "" // you can add a lot of condition about gears too with : && vest bob == "" && headgear bob == "" or headgear bob == "H_Booniehat_oli" //to select autorized gears //5. In the "On Act." field place: [bob] joinSilent createGroup civilian; hint "You're undercover !"; //6. In the "On Dea." field : [bob] joinSilent createGroup west; hint "You're hostile !"; I hope it will help you 😁  
    • Hey ! I think support is aware that there is a minority of bad players (hackers) and bans them after having confirmed a cheat. I also reported one here a week ago with a video supporting an aimbot. 🙄 But the real problem is that the game is free, so cheaters just have to recreate an account and they're back in!   On PS4/PS5 the most effective way to get rid of cheaters is simple, you take a video of the act of cheating and you contact PlayStation support. As this is a violation of the code of conduct and can be punished with an IP ban, the cheater will have to buy a new console, it will do him good. 😈
    • Hello, since the release of 1.1 I've been the victim of a major bug that makes the game really frustrating.   I've already tried everything, and the only solution is to uninstall all the mods. Being an Xbox Series X user, you can understand that it's not perfect.   Every time I try to connect to a modded server, I get rejected and the game gives me the error :    Kick cause: group=4 'DATA', reason=1 'RDB_MISMATCH'   As a reminder, I only have this problem on modded servers, I have a fast and stable connection, this bug is completely random (one chance in 3) but when it's there, it's persistent, which means I just can't play.   Please help me......
    • Updated: Added How to set the logic of hostilities; Added How to set Markers on the map; Added How to customize the mission HUD;