• Topics

• Nitpick central here but I just noticed that the LDF version of the AH-11F actually had the same denomination as the WY-55.
      i.e. : for NATO AH-11F is "Hellcat" vs AAF WY-55 "Wildcat" but for the LDF both AH-11F and WY-55 are "Czapla".

Maybe find it another polish bird name ?     Also on the topic of the Air Control, I was a bit unlucky and got nicked by two/three 20mm rounds in the first day, of course I was like "well my chopper is fine" (as I didn't seem to have taken any damage to any critical area) but apparently the hit still managed severed the fuel tank (it was still showing white aka low damage) and I was forced to emergency land near Galati. And frankly once I did that, I was legit out of fuel and without a clue as to what I should be doing... what should I have done ?
    • Thanks, but after some mucking around, no luck Maybe they will get enough complaints and fix it. Then again I should submit a ticket for it though.
    • Since the Arma 3 AI pilots tend to flare more than RuPaul when landing, even when in stealth mode, I decided to use unitCapture and unitPlay for the insertion in one of my scenarios.   After a very smooth, low-approach landing by me, if I may say so 😊, I kept the recording of me touching ground going for about 5-6 seconds before ending it.   When the recording is over, I want to pass control back to the AI and have him fly away after every player inside has disembarked. This has proven difficult to achieve.   Setup:   heli1 is its variable My heli has this setFuel 0; this flyInHeight 0; in its init field to 100% prevent engine start in MP It has a Hold waypoint in front of it as its first waypoint  A Skip Waypoint trigger is set as Waypoint Activation UnitPlay is triggered when all playable units present in the scenario are inside the heli via  (AI is disabled in description.ext) this setFuel 1; is part of the trigger to have engine turned on when AI is supposed to take over. flyInHeight is still 0; pilot disableAI "ALL" in pilot's init field   Methods attempted:   Place a second Hold waypoint close to where the heli lands in unitPlay A Skip Waypoint trigger is set as Waypoint Activation { _x in heli1 } count allPlayers == 0 in Condition field pilot enableAI "ALL" in On Act field in second Hold waypoint trigger. Next waypoint is MOVE, then LAND for AI to land back at the ship. Attached an invisible helipad to the heli I tried using a Land waypoint as the second waypoint, as I had a helipad close to where I landed in unitPlay that the AI pilot insisted on landing on after assuming control again when testing  
    • We will see. Or to say with it Kozlowski's words: "Yeah, right. I've heard that before..." 🙂
    • Old thread, but hard to find stuff online about similar questions.

Regarding this script. It looks and seems simple enough, but seems to throw an error.
      Now I know this from 2018, so maybe some funcs changed or such? 
      But would I be able to expect results in local MP, or must It be dedicated MP?