• Topics

• How many players are joining your server to test this? If you have multiple playable units, but only one person joins the server, only that player's unit will be moved. To be clear, a playable unit will only be moved once it is being controlled by a human player. That is what hasInterface is checking for.
    • Noticed that the ION scheme for the Hummingbird is gone from the A3 files, so I finally found a good template by IndeedPete and viola:     It'll go in the next update for the EricJ Weapons Pack for the Initiative units. I've also been pondering in expanding the TF160 birds, by making a reskinned MH-9 and AH-9 stuff. It'll never replace the Sykocrazy MELB addon, but I'll at least have a decent texture for it at least.
    • With each player in a random place, you can use InitServer.sqf and name your playables units :   _spawn_pos = ["marker1", "marker2", "marker3", "marker4", "marker5", "marker6", "marker7", "marker8", "marker9", "marker10"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; waitUntil {!isnull player}; unit1name setPos (getMarkerPos _spawn_pos); unit3name setPos (getMarkerPos _spawn_pos); unit2name setPos (getMarkerPos _spawn_pos); ... Not really elegant but functional i think. But you maybe spawn at the same marker as another unit.   You can also use empty markers on the editor and link them to your unit as right click -> Link -> random position
      Every linked marker could be a spawn position to the unit.
    • I've made a mission using Alive and a bunch of other mods, including ACE3, Project injury reaction etc with compatibility patches. My error always happens mid game, during gunfights etc, the game freezes, I lose sound for about 30 seconds and then it goes back to normal for 5 seconds and repeats cycle.   I have attached my RPT  as well.   I am sure it isn't my PC as I have no issue with it in anything else apart from this, but for convienience, here are my specs.     https://fastupload.io/46ff971ad9e53d60   32GB RAM i7 13700K RTX 4080 Windows 11
    • Thanks both.

The code I posted it's included in the initPlayerLocal. And it works in the current player (it appears in different markers each time the mission begins) but not the playable ones. I want each player in different places not together.

The other alternative in the link I posted before is a init.sqf file, yes (below)  but it doesn't work either. In fact it's worst since the current player appears in the lower left corner of the map and the other one still is in the init location without placing it in any marker position: if (hasInterface) then { _spawn_pos = ["marker1", "marker2", "marker3", "marker4", "marker5", "marker6", "marker7", "marker8", "marker9", "marker10"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; waitUntil {!isnull player}; player setPos (getMarkerPos _spawn_pos); };