• Topics

• Hi all,    I've moved a number of suppressors into the game using "Royalty free" and some I have personally paid for and I intend to release it as a pack once I figure out the optimal structure for the files and get a better understanding of the materials. I have confirmed that the purchased ones are allowed to be included in the mod with the authors as long as the source files are not redistributed.   A couple of questions I do have though. With PBR materials, do I need to do anything special with the 5 materials I get. I already get the base color (BCR) and the normal map but do I need to do anything with roughness and does the height map setting add any value? I cant seem to get these configured with Bacon loadout so they are accesible via that menu and can be changed in there. Is anyone familiar with that configuration so the accessories can be adjusted on the firearm directly through Bacon Loadout?    
    • 2.16.151821 new PROFILING branch with PERFORMANCE binaries, v6, server and client, windows 64-bit, linux server 64-bit  - Added: Eden Editor markers can now be placed in the 3D (non-map) view  - Tweaked: Eden Editor object icons now rotate with the object  - Tweaked: Eden Editor map markers now become visible when selected even if their alpha is 0%  - Fixed: Eden Editor marker placement preview icons did not exactly match the markers (slight size difference and missing shadow)  - Fixed: Submunition shots could duplicate their effects (particles, impact craters) in multiplayer - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T177010  - Fixed: Partially filled magazines could disappear after reloading in multiplayer - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T142540   If you don't want to use the Steam branch, the files are also available for alternative download here:
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15p9j7C2nHUt6NoVfChX4YFuqzFXzblJh Note: There are separate Dll files that also need to be placed into Game folder.
    • Im trying to brainstorm a spawn script but I’m running into some issues when it comes to locating a spawn position.  I’m trying to accomplish two things: 1) find a “safe” spawn position (ie don’t spawn tanks on top of a building) via BIS_fnc_findSafePos and 2) make sure the player does not see the spawn positions via checkvisibility.   However, I don’t know how to structure the script so it will continue to search for a spawn position if it cant find one on the initial search.   This is what I’m thinking:

• Hi, I cannot find what command to use to make an attack heli to face certain position while flying with "SAD" waypoint. I spawn it and add waypoints with this   /* _mrk is the flag marker, string _heli is the attack helicopter className, string _arrival is the time from zone activation to spawning the attack heli, integer _force is how many attack helicopter will come one after another, integer */ params ["_mrk", "_heli","_arrival","_force"]; for "_i" from 0 to _force do { sleep _arrival; deleteVehicle attackHeli; {deleteVehicle _x} forEach units attackHeliGRP; _atkHeliPos = [[[(getMarkerPos _mrk),4000]], [[(getMarkerPos _mrk),3000]]] call BIS_fnc_randomPos; _attackPosA = [[[(getMarkerPos _mrk),400]], []] call BIS_fnc_randomPos; _attackPosA set [2, 200]; _attackPosB = [[[(getMarkerPos _mrk),400]], []] call BIS_fnc_randomPos; _attackPosB set [2, 200]; _attackPosC = [[[(getMarkerPos _mrk),400]], []] call BIS_fnc_randomPos; _attackPosC set [2, 200]; private _delPos = [[[(getMarkerPos _mrk),4000]], [[(getMarkerPos _mrk),3000]]] call BIS_fnc_randomPos; _delPos set [2, 200]; attackHeliGRP = createGroup [west, true]; attackHeli = createVehicle [_heli, _atkHeliPos, [], 0, "FLY"]; attackHeliGRP createVehicleCrew attackHeli; attackHeliGRP setBehaviourStrong "COMBAT"; attackHeli flyInHeight 200; attackHeli limitSpeed 100; private _wp1 = attackHeliGRP addWaypoint [_attackPosA, 0]; _wp1 setWaypointType "SAD"; _wp1 setWaypointTimeout [60, 120, 60]; private _wp2 = attackHeliGRP addWaypoint [_attackPosB, 0]; _wp2 setWaypointType "SAD"; _wp2 setWaypointTimeout [60, 120, 60]; private _wp3 = attackHeliGRP addWaypoint [_attackPosC, 0]; _wp3 setWaypointType "SAD"; _wp3 setWaypointTimeout [60, 120, 60]; private _wp3 = attackHeliGRP addWaypoint [_delPos, 0]; _wp3 setWaypointType "MOVE"; _wp3 setWaypointStatements ["true", "deleteVehicleCrew attackHeli; deleteVehicle attackHeli; deleteGroup attackHeliGRP;"]; sleep _arrival; }; All I want is when the AH64 wait for the next waypoint to face the position it has to defend so the gunner can search for infantry targets, etc.