• Topics

• With this last one am having config error at game start up with the performance x64 bin. No entry "bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions.PPHazeQuality"  
    • Thanks man you are a legend! thanks for your help.
    • Pretty quiet in here   This mod is a bit tricky to update, as my own version is quite different and not easily compatible without breaking things. It could work if I retire a few planes and re-add over time.   Apart from that I wondered if I could turn Helijah's T-38 it into an F-5        Took a while till I realised that one is a 2 seater and the other a single seater.    On the F-5 the wings are further back and have wing strakes, the intakes are different too. Halfway there.   Hawker Hunter project, restarting for the 2nd or 3rd time   Same for a DH 112. Lost my old files. They were pretty basic anyway.       If I manage to update this the Magister will get a simple interior   And the Hawk T.1 also  
    • 10-4-2024
      EXE rev. 151686 (game)
      EXE rev. 151686 (Launcher)
      Size: ~73 MB   ENGINE Added: Optional Bool to surfaceTexture and surfaceType commands for accurate surface information Fixed: switchMove blendFactor did not work with gestures - FT-T164731 Fixed: Heal actions did not appear when touching water (now characters just need to have their upper body out of water) - FT-T178578 Fixed: soundFly of shots was not simulating the speed of sound - FT-T178099 Tweaked: Added a cache of recent patterns for regex* script commands Tweaked: Finished integration of weapon holders into the remains collector Tweaked: objectParent now also returns a weapon holder's creator unit Tweaked: Upgraded Linux compiler (no behavior changes expected) Fixed: Feature objects, that are under the mouse cursor while an Eden Editor world is cleaned up, could get stuck as ghost objects - FT-T174009 Fixed: Script errors in params would not print context to RPT (thanks Jasper) Fixed: Script errors in params would not trigger the "ScriptError" Event Handler Fixed: say3D was inconsistent with the returned type of value Fixed: Scripted weapon holders were not added to the remains collector in the 'manage all' mode Fixed: Game freeze and later crash when pressing Alt+F4 with an inventory display open Fixed: Possible crash on game exit Fixed: Eden Editor missions could get stuck as multiplayer even with only one playable unit Added: isAds and opticsMode weapon animation sources - FT-T175562 Fixed: setUnitLoadout did not trigger the "SlotItemChanged" Event Hander as expected - FT-T180338 Fixed: Mission Event Handlers for markers were not triggered locally with Zeus curator changes Fixed: Zeus curator edited marker positions and directions did not broadcast to remote clients Fixed: Custom radio markers were not updated for units added or removed from a channel
    • Are you sure the onTaskCreated code is passed anything at all in _this? Try testing what is being passed... BIS_HC_1 setVariable ["onTaskCreated", {hint format["_this is %1", [str _this,"nil"] select (isnil "_this")]}, true]; EDIT: According to hc_gui_menu.sqf it is passed the current waypoint the user is hovering over on the hc map. So your then saying... [GROUP, INDEX] call CBA_fnc_taskDefend ...Which is not what CBA_fnc_taskDefend expects Are you sure your error is not coming from CBA function?   If you just want the defaults from taskDefend by just passing the group... BIS_HC_1 setVariable ["onTaskCreated", {_this #0 call CBA_fnc_taskDefend}, true];