• Topics

• I tried to upload the RPT on that just paste it thing, it just lagged the website (I assume it was due to the high character count) but I uploaded it onto google drive instead: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XxWnuJ1NU_2hu4gD_uco0NulxtbGsH3I/view?usp=sharing   my gpu temps are mostly fine I've been monitoring them as well as cpu temps. The temps are pretty low but I doubt that's  a bad thing (65/70 degrees), the GPU activation is around 98%. CPU activation is around 20% and temps hovering around 70 degrees, also not sure if that's a bad thing.    I am also updated to the most recent gpu drivers, most recent windows 11 etc.    lol this error makes my head hurt I have no idea and only clue I have ever had is that when all my settings got reset, the freezing subsided but then came back after a while so I really don't know.
    • 15-5-2024
      EXE rev. 151825 (game)
      EXE rev. 151825 (Launcher)
      Size: ~405 MB   DATA Fixed: Double echo sound when firing Mk200 indoors - FT-T178139 Fixed: Wrong size of the water impact splash effect for grenades Fixed: Wrong water splash effect for shot grenades (UGL) Added: Missing impact sounds for shot grenades Added: Missing glass breaking sounds for grenades Added: Body impact sounds for grenades   ENGINE Added: allCameras script command - FT-T180138 Fixed: High-resolution procedural textures with too few mipmaps were not always rendered on the screen - FT-T180876 Fixed: Some cases where UI to Texture would not load other textures referenced in the display on first render Fixed: Crash when saving the game with a script-created #lightreflector in the world - FT-T179975 Added: Engine support for headgear models switching based on NVG being on or off Fixed: Magazines added via addXXXCargo script commands were not recognized - FT-T74244 Fixed: Throwing a grenade could play an impact sound - FT-T180487, FT-T73791 Fixed: Grenade water splash effects were limited to remote clients Fixed: Water splashes were missing for smoke grenades and chemlights Fixed: Any surface impact for grenades was using the ground impact sound Fixed: Underwater grenade simulation Fixed: Grenade collisions with characters Fixed: Smoke from grenades in water was finishing too soon on remote clients Fixed: Grenade interaction with glass - FT-T126046, FT-T82591, FT-T79230, FT-T76734, FT-T71810, FT-T71658, FT-T67904, FT-T66209, FT-T64513, FT-T76391, FT-T70529, FT-T67440 Fixed: Smoke grenades were too loud underwater Fixed: Close proximity grenade interactions with glass Tweaked: New hitGlassBreak[] = {} config parameter for glass breaking impact sounds Tweaked: Grenade impacts on characters now deal corresponding minor damage based on the kinetic energy and angle of impact Tweaked: "WeaponAssembled", "WeaponDisassembled" and "Disassembled" Event Handlers now receive extended parameters - FT-T180929 Added: "Assembled" Event Handler - FT-T180929 Fixed: Could not scroll the player list in the role selection screen (it would always reset the scroll back to the top) - FT-T180434 Fixed: Scrollbar in the role selection screen obscured the player mute button - FT-T180434 Fixed: Player mute button in the role selection list would mute the wrong player, if the list was scrolled down Fixed: Eden Editor multiplayer scenarios would apply the player name to the "player" unit, even if a different "playable" unit was chosen Tweaked: getAttackTarget now shows targets sooner - FT-T154359 Added: Map markers are now visible in 3D in Eden Editor - FT-T172248 Fixed: Submunition shots could duplicate their effects (particles, impact craters) in multiplayer - FT-T177010 Tweaked: Added a parameter to addForce to disable setting characters to unconscious Tweaked: Eden Editor object icons now rotate with the object Added: Eden Editor markers can now be placed in 3D (not just on the 2D map) Fixed: Eden Editor marker placement preview icons did not exactly match the markers (slight size difference and missing shadow) Tweaked: Eden Editor map markers now become visible when selected even if their alpha is 0% Fixed: Partially filled magazines could disappear after reloading in multiplayer - FT-T142540 Fixed: The "Expansions" list in the server browser was not able to display all mods (not even all DLCs fit into it) Fixed: Hand grenades would disappear on remote clients after hitting water Added: "WeaponChanged" entity Event Handler - FT-T178384
    • Is it possible to forbid landing at all for AI pilot. 
    • I have one simple question: is this possible to make some kind of invisible layer to cover the body  parts of a uniform with that. Recently me and one my good friend made an update for our mod,where we produced out limb Dismemberment system,but due to limits of the arma engine it works only with this default "underwear" uniform. Here's how it looks:  https://streamable.com/y098jo   we want this system to work with (almost) all humanoid uniforms, maybe you have some ideas or advice.
    • Did you look at the description of the videos to see if any mods were listed, and also review the comments on those videos to see if anyone mentioned anything about a mod that would do such a thing? Sure its not just effects from RHS for that particular heli?