• Topics

• Thank you @soldierXXXX .  I swear I looked for hidden characters, but I apparently missed it.  Works great now.  I removed the "units group" addition because I was trying to specifically just recruit one unit at a time.  Obviously that's problematic for a vehicle, but that's not the focus of the mission.   Also, thanks for adjusting the priority.  I hadn't had a chance to play with it to see where the sweet spot lies, but your fix works great.
    • Hello folks,
      I'm having real problems with a project.
      Unfortunately I have to admit that I am a real noob when it comes to scripting.
      The project is an xm7 with the xm157 visor.
      For the aiming optics I use “xm157_info_type” from the Ace.
      Unfortunately this is not very good when it comes to close combat.
      So my idea was to convert the optics into a 3d sight. Like in the RHS MOD ( big fan ).
      but the conversion was so extensive that it is now necessary to change the model, if you are in the CameraView==“GUNNER”, and in the correct OpticsMode 0= “DOT” the complete model must be exchanged for another. My previous procedure is really bad. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eie9dWsaiKda1dDxvRLUxhhMw9ibzOqJ/view
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X4pmTKe3GFQBQud29DaoPUl1Yc-Yrvxq/view

Class CfgFunctions class CfgFunctions //eigene Klasse in der config.cpp { class abw { tag = abw; class functions { class checkoptik { file = "abw\scripts\abw_checkoptik.sqf"; description = "Handling of prefered optic changing"; }; }; }; }; class RscInGameUI { class RscUnitInfo; // External class reference class RscWeaponZeroing; // External class reference class abw_01_xm157 : RscWeaponZeroing { onLoad = "['onLoad',_this,'RscUnitInfo','IGUI'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay');[] call abw_fnc_checkoptik"; }; }; cfgWeapons  class of the XM157 class ItemCore; class InventoryOpticsItem_Base_F; class XM157: ItemCore { displayName = "XM157"; descriptionShort = "Fire Control Systems<br />Magnification: 8x"; scope = 2; author = "101stAB Frankyman"; model = "abw\xm157\XM157"; picture = "abw\ui\xm157ui_ca"; inertia = 0.3; class CBA_ScriptedOptic { bodyTexture = "abw\xm7Tex\ace_vector_body_co"; bodyTextureSize = 1; minMagnificationReticleScale[] = {1,"5*1.026"}; maxMagnificationReticleScale[] = {8,"5*1.026"}; hideMagnification = 1; disableTilt = 0; }; ACE_ScopeHeightAboveRail = 5.54325; discretedistance[] = {100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000}; weaponInfoType = "abw_01_xm157"; class ItemInfo: InventoryOpticsItem_Base_F { mass = 10; scope = 2; optics = 1; modelOptics = "\x\cba\addons\optics\cba_optic_big_100"; class OpticsModes { class optic { opticsID = 1; useModelOptics = 1; opticsPPEffects[] = {"OpticsCHAbera1","OpticsBlur1"}; opticsZoomMin = 0.03125; opticsZoomMax = 0.25; opticsZoomInit = 0.25; discreteDistance[] = {100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000}; discreteDistanceInitIndex = 1; distanceZoomMin = 100; distanceZoomMax = 1000; memoryPointCamera = "opticView"; visionMode[] = {}; opticsFlare = 1; opticsDisablePeripherialVision = 1; cameraDir = ""; }; class RedDot { opticsID = 2; useModelOptics = 0; opticsPPEffects[] = {""}; opticsFlare = 0; opticsDisablePeripherialVision = 0; opticsZoomMin = 0.375; opticsZoomMax = 1; opticsZoomInit = 0.75; memoryPointCamera = "eye"; visionMode[] = {}; distanceZoomMin = 100; distanceZoomMax = 100; }; }; }; }; class XM157_hide : XM157 { scope = 1; model = "abw\xm157\XM157_un"; weaponInfoType = "abw_01_xm157"; class CBA_ScriptedOptic {}; class OpticsModes { class optic {}; class RedDot {}; }; }; }; at the moment i would be really happy if at least the change of class “XM157” to “XM157”_hide and back again would work.
      the whole thing should be solved via a function.

Ich konnte schon vor 10 Jahren, als ich nun Fahrzeuge für Arma2 gemacht habe, nicht skripten.
      Die Zeit und einige gesundheitliche Probleme machten es nicht besser. deshalb schäme ich mich das skript zu posten. if (!isServer) then { while {true} do { disableSerialization; private _p = missionNamespace getVariable ["bis_fnc_moduleRemoteControl_unit", player]; if (((primaryWeaponItems _p) select 2) isEqualTo "XM157" && cameraView isEqualTo "GUNNER" && cameraOn _p && (player getOpticsMode 0) isEqualTo "RedDot") then { _p addPrimaryWeaponItem "XM157_hide"; }, {exitWith} sleep 0.5; }; }; I am open to all ideas.
      another possibility would be PIP . but when I looked at the code for it and the one from ACE, I have to admit quite honestly that it's out of my league.
      Thank you for reading at least this far.  
    • re" As a bonus we could remove the weapon (Mashinghewer 3) in elimination I would be happy because it is impossible for a crossbow/skorpion/thompson player to compete against this one.
    • Hi !
      News from ELIMINATION mode.
      5 game classes are good but a 6th is even better!
      I propose a 6th class to allow our friend who is a little slower than the others to at least have the choice of one weapon among 2 choices! practical when he is forced to play, for example, the crossbow or the silver pigeon! There, he can have another choice!   And a little bonus! it's about having a 2nd consumable of all kinds (random) it is true that it could be useful especially when you lack care and no ally has any!
      What do you think?    
    • Hi !
      New little proposal for Vigor!
      Concerning the elimination but also the death match.
      I noticed that there was no map where we were locked in closed spaces.
      To change a bit from open play to focus on close or very short range combat. So I thought of 3 places that might be interesting. * The first one already available is on FISK FABRICK inside the tunnel. Just add a few trucks/containers and the area could offer some interesting frontal gameplay! * The 2nd does not exist yet and could appeal to many players, it is the interior of the big boat in ANIKKEN it would be filled with damaged containers and could even in the future become an agricultural area for transport once opened ! * The 3rd would be specific to the death match and would take place inside the KJERSTIN dam What do you think?