• Topics

• (Verified) Call-Girls In Abu Dhabi 971588953045 Abu Dhabi Call-Girls | Well, that was true. But I was only human,abu dhabi call-girls, call-girls abu dhabi, call-girls in abu dhabi, call-girls at abu dhabi, abu dhabi call-girl, call-girl abu dhabi, call-girl in abu dhabi, verified call-girls in abu dhabi, hotel call-girls in abu dhabi, abu dhabi call-girls agency, abu dhabi call-girl numbers, cute call-girls in abu dhabi, young call-girls in abu dhabi, mature call-girl at abu dhabi, call-girls for night in abu dhabi, full service call-girls abu dhabi, cheap call-girls in abu dhabi, party call-girls in abu dhabi
    • UAE Dubai Call-Girls 971589100586 (Trusted) Call-Girls in Dubai | This is the only approved companion service in Dubai with tested call-girls. I'm using their services for the last 9 months and they've noway deceived me in any way. They've their own motorists who bring the call-girls in lower time in any area of Dubai like Al Barsha, JLT or JBR or indeed Dubai Investment Park DIP too. I'm writing then each after enduring your services in all situations. So confidently they will continue to perform the same way and will make further guests like me. These guys are the stylish illustration of working with supremacy. Happy with the Dubai call-girls figures and largely suggested to everyone.
      Hey Tuson Thank You we're feeling great to hear about our call-girls In dubai Service. We're Currenttly offering the service in Al areas Of dubai Like Al satwa dubai, Jbr, JLt, Al awir, Sports City, JVC, Al Barsha, Jebel Ali, Jumeirah, Marina, Bur Dubai, Deira Dubai, al nahda dubai, al qusais, Al rigga, Dubai Murqabaat, Jumeirah, Silicon Oasis, Al Jaddaf, Burjuman aswell.
    • Verified Call-Girls in Dubai 971582300938 Dubai Call-Girls In (UAE)  | This is the only approved companion service in Dubai with tested call-girls. I'm using their services for the last 9 months and they've noway deceived me in any way. They've their own motorists who bring the call-girls in lower time in any area of Dubai like Al Barsha, JLT or JBR or indeed Dubai Investment Park DIP too. I'm writing then each after enduring your services in all situations. So confidently they will continue to perform the same way and will make further guests like me. These guys are the stylish illustration of working with supremacy. Happy with the Dubai call-girls figures and largely suggested to everyone.
      Hey Tuson Thank You we're feeling great to hear about our call-girls In dubai Service. We're Currenttly offering the service in Al areas Of dubai Like Al satwa dubai, Jbr, JLt, Al awir, Sports City, JVC, Al Barsha, Jebel Ali, Jumeirah, Marina, Bur Dubai, Deira Dubai, al nahda dubai, al qusais, Al rigga, Dubai Murqabaat, Jumeirah, Silicon Oasis, Al Jaddaf, Burjuman aswell.
    • Hello, Welcome to BI forums! If there is anything we can look at it would be your RPT, so i suggest getting ingame with your mods and reproduce the issue. RPT might help identify an issue but cant say for sure, least we can do is look. So do that, make sure you start the game with full logs on, so in the Arma 3 Launcher go to parameters and set this setting: [ ] no logs make sure that box is unchecked. Once your done ingame then go here -----> C:\Users\usrname\AppData\Local\Arma 3   There you'll see a text document that ends in .rpt, open that with notepad, copy it all and then paste it here ----> https://justpaste.it/ publish it and share the link, from there i and whomever else if interested can take a look and maybe it will reveal something that your not seeing.   Outside that, about the only things that comes to mind is gpu temps but then that would effect the rest of the game too and not just the menus, possible it could be the gpu driver, could be something with win 11.     Ya its odd my specs are way lower then yours and the game runs fine, so ya it is odd. @Tankbuster any ideas here?
    • Problem is that I have no HC but I observe what is reason of this situations - dummies units prepared for players JOIN to them, blocked AI units are connected to them and dedicated still see them as players (why ??). This problem happen when players unconnect from server unexpected and dedicated not allow to change their locality ot any other client.