• Good morning
      I would like to file a ticket, regarding old battle passes, how will this happen for players who have not managed to complete them?
      Will there be compensation in crowns/drops for example? I have several friends including myself who will never be able to finish everything and we ask ourselves a lot of questions about this. RoxieAtomic, could you give me some information I can send to them please?  
    • Good morning
      New small consumable proposition after the smoke which could delight aggressive players (rush).
      Here's a bulletproof helmet that could help you survive a bullet to the head.
      I don't think I'm the only one who's ever been hit by improbable headshots and this could remedy that and give a chance of surviving a fight expedition. 😃  
    • Hi, because Discord is blocked in my region, so I leave  some messages here. 1 Currently RSASS is using an ARMA2 type generic reload animation. Since RSASS is a modified version of AR-10 (exclude its charging handle), will it be better to use M110's reload animation on it? Also, its ACE_barrelLength is only 264mm, should switch to 457mm or 559mm. 2 GALIL (556 and 762) is also using an ARMA2 type generic reload animation. should be better to use AKM and AK74's reload animation instead. 3 for the M249 and Minimi, because they are open bolt MGs, so should be ace_overheating_closedBolt = 0.
    • because I found you released a Complete Pack long time ago, so I guess you were interested in more AIO packs https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1093191358