tpw

TPW MODS: enhanced realism and immersion for Arma 3 SP.

Thanks for the update but I'm getting the following error when I run TPW Settings Executable JAR:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 36
at mods.factories.ModFactory.setValueToParameter(ModFactory.java:33)
at fileio.FileParser.readSection(FileParser.java:146)
at fileio.FileParser.readFile(FileParser.java:65)
at exec.Main.loadValuesFromConfig(Main.java:138)
at exec.Main.loadValues(Main.java:57)
at exec.Main.<init>(Main.java:25)
at exec.Main.main(Main.java:32)
Any idea why?

Hi Domokun

It's probably because the structure of the HPP has changed to include the extra goggles settings for HUD. I'll chase up Gliptal and see if he's able to update the prog.

• Like 1

gliptal is back......

Yay!!  :P

Many thanks to the legendary Gliptal, great to have him back around in some capacity. I have updated the dropbox link to incorporate the new TPW SETTINGS.

Many thanks to the legendary Gliptal, great to have him back around in some capacity. I have updated the dropbox link to incorporate the new TPW SETTINGS.

Sorry to report this but Gliptal's update hasn't entirely resolved the error message I encountered when double-clicking the TPW Settings JAR in the userconfig folder.

Here is the contents of the error log in that same folder;

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 36
at mods.factories.ModFactory.setValueToParameter(ModFactory.java:33)
at fileio.FileParser.readSection(FileParser.java:146)
at fileio.FileParser.readFile(FileParser.java:65)
at exec.Main.loadValuesFromConfig(Main.java:138)
at exec.Main.loadValues(Main.java:57)
at exec.Main.<init>(Main.java:25)
at exec.Main.main(Main.java:32)

Not wishing to rain on anyone's parade here.
Simply trying to help :D
 - - - - - stop press - - - - 
OK I was too hasty. My bug report concerns the TPW MODS v20160301-2 that I downloaded off Armaholic (great site btw).
I thought that this version included Gliptal's update. Since the error message was identical, I wondered if it had got the wrong file. Checking the timestamp suggested something was wrong (dated 7th April 2015). So I downloaded the Gliptal's update and overwrote the JAR in v20160301-2... Lo and behold it works fine!
So thanks a million Gliptal (welcome back) and tpw it looks like you need to repack v20160301-2.
Cheers guys I'm now off to have myself some fun!
Edited by domokun

I tried to download from both Armaholic and the main link, both were corrupted?  Are the .zips working for everyone else?

Hi all. Not sure why the dropbox zip got corrupted. I have repacked it and all seems ok. Sorry about the hassles.

Now , Dropbox is ok but Armaholic still corrupted.

Armaholic grab their copy from dropbox, so it'll just take a while until they update.

thanks for the fix tpw. Seems fine now :)

When I have tpw vehicles running, some mod is spawning russian APC's and retextured Arma3 HEMMT trucks with middle eastern civilians driving them. They are not hostile to either Blufor or Opfor and just behave like civilian traffic, but are a bit immersion breaking. I can't figure out what mod they are from.  

Before I start deactivating mods one by one,has anyone else come across this?

Before I start deactivating mods one by one,has anyone else come across this?

RHS ?

Heads up. Just installed the TPW-MODS-20160301-3 version.

TPW would not initialize ingame no matter what I did. Thought it might be Gliptal's installed so I tried using the installer and manual after totally uninstalling the old files. No joy. No part of TPW would work.

Just rolled back to TPW_MODS_20160224 and all works fine.

B

Heads up. Just installed the TPW-MODS-20160301-3 version.

TPW would not initialize ingame no matter what I did. Thought it might be Gliptal's installed so I tried using the installer and manual after totally uninstalling the old files. No joy. No part of TPW would work.

Just rolled back to TPW_MODS_20160224 and all works fine.

B

Please try redownloading from the dropbox link mate, I found an(other) issue and had to reupload it.

I have a bug with this mod i use the version TPW-MODS-version-20160301-4 and my Arma 3 version is 1.56 whenever i launch the game it says: Include file userconfig/TPW_MODS/TPW_MODS.hpp not found. when i check my folder with all my mods the file is there i redownloaded the mod and didnt change anything the file is there for me but somehow it cant be found by the game/launcher can anyone help?

Kind Regards

L0st1nFutur3

Unfortunately this mod gives me the error below.

Have tried to run it with default settings down to only the RainFX.

Running latest dev build

Great mod tho!

0xC0000005 - ACCESS_VIOLATION

This error is very generic. It may be caused by many issues, such as a hardware malfunction, a virus in the computer, but also an error in the game itself. Possible solutions:

• Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
  • Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
  • Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
  • Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
  • Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
  • Re-install DirectX.
  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (x86 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
  • Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.

Include file userconfig/TPW_MODS/TPW_MODS.hpp not found.

When you extract TPW you will find a userconfig folder. Inside that you will find a TPW_MODS folder. Copy that folder in its entirety to your ARMA 3 userconfig folder.

(if you have never installed mods into ARMA you will have to create a "userconfig" folder in the root of ARMA.)

Unfortunately this mod gives me the error below.

Have tried to run it with default settings down to only the RainFX.

Running latest dev build

Great mod tho!

0xC0000005 - ACCESS_VIOLATION

This error is very generic. It may be caused by many issues, such as a hardware malfunction, a virus in the computer, but also an error in the game itself. Possible solutions:

• Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
  • Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
  • Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
  • Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
  • Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
  • Re-install DirectX.
  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (x86 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
  • Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.

Thanks for the detailed report and sorry about your error, which I have never seen before and have no idea about! It might be a first in the history of humanity.

Thanks for the detailed report and sorry about your error, which I have never seen before and have no idea about! It might be a first in the history of humanity.

Dat attitude...It will take you places!

Dat attitude...It will take you places!

Have a :) sinny, I was joking man, surely the hyperbole was a giveaway?  Let me rephrase: sorry that you are having issues, but I truly have never seen or heard of that error in 3+ years of maintaining these mods and have no idea how to address it.  

• Like 1

I had this pesky errors after a botched Dx9 install (deadpool game I guess) and I only fixed after re-installing DX9 completely (using DX devtools help too)

So sinny if you haven´t tried re-installing DX9...do try it =)

And it is not TPW fault... just saying

cheers!