All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Logitech sound bug

I don't think the issue you're talking about has anything to do with Logitech. It's a problem with the 64bit version of Arma ever since the 64bit version was released.
  3. Red Hammer II **Project Release**

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  4. VSM - Release Thread

Basically the AOW had a series of updates adding in bug fixes and the like, and paving the way for future addition of Zenith gear into the AOW. The keys thing comes from me thinking Keys and Signs were interchangeable (Armaholic and BIforums were both down at the time and I don't normally do Key/Sign stuff for my mods) and I eventually fixed it by removing the new stuff and reverting to pre-update (Saturday) only to get a bunch of Steam complaints saying that the fixed version was causing errors with mission-makers, so I ended up just re-adding the bug fixes and things. Can't you use the Accessory Pack as an allowed mod if the AOW uses it's keys at the moment?
  5. Hi there. I'm having an issue with setting a trigger to activate when all items are collected, but I'm having trouble properly formatting an "and" statement. When the item is collected, the deleteVehicle command is used to remove the item from the world space, so I have a statement that basically says "When money 1 AND money2 AND money3 AND money4 AND money5 are not alive, then activate the settaskstate module. The variables for the money items are all set and have a script to delete each item on pickup. What is the proper way to format this statement? I've tried many variants, but this is my current code currently in the init field of the trigger. (!alive money1) && (!alive money2) && (!alive money3) && (!alive money4) && (!alive money5)
  6. other games are running fine, but i dont know if they are equally demanding or not. ill download the oc benchmark/test program thing and see what happens when i push the card a little harder. i did a few tests on it originally and it was fine, using https://www.3dmark.com/ and it seemed to be fine but its worth another look. also the fact its happening at menu/option/slot selection screens is concerning me
  7. Ravage Mod

nice job @Evil Organ looks great! I see others are doing scirpts for it like phronk so it's a great time for ArmA... finally it will have that natural feel. be great to see it in game because that and the ambient looting really take it to the next level...
  8. Ravage Mod

A few more pics testing some Ambient Furniture layouts for Tanoa buildings....(the dead zeds are an optional extra.)
  9. Arma 3 inventory idea

There is no need to keep pushing this... There are mods that do this... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=780974479&searchtext= Why you feel the need the push this as necessary in engine and compare it to a single/mulitplayer game like stalker that is NOT a combined arms military sim as its base with moddability to do exactly what you want which is already available is confusing... Most modern military units are not equipped with two primary weapons... I'm sure some units carry a sniper rifle that can be deployed for instance but it is not a normal thing that I am aware for any modern military to deploy every unit with two primaries...
  10. Place an ellipse marker covering that town, name it, and reference it in the PF_Blacklist array (in the CFG.sqf)
  11. No, the terrain/map itself wouldn't interfere with the scripts.
  12. Monthly challenge

Guys Why banned Propper74!!!! Is not a cheater, he plays a lot ok, why you doing this with him... Be attencion what you guys doing to the rounge players.
  13. Arma Memes...

Did this one some months ago while doing optimizations
  14. Today
  15. Arma 3 inventory idea

I see how many games are developing.Many have long realized the possibility of carrying a second and even a third primary weapon for player! Yesterday, accidentally I happened to see this Russian video from Stalker Online game. Use english subtitles and watch how developers try develop the player character. Developers create inertia in movement, collision of weapon, and many, many realistic moments. In the contest of our theme, the player character has a additional slot for primary weapons, not only behind his back, but also on his chest ! Want two weapons on your back? - You are welcome ! When I see the development of all these games, I ask the question - what the hell is a player in the Arma still can not have this? The creator of this topic was completely right to say this -
  16. NIArms Release Thread

found a re-upload of the all in one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091296035 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1153205708 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=957373432 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1101279175
  17. [MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

@wyqer Would a map cause enemy not to spawn? Ive been going crazy with the cambodia map and the spawns don't work consistently. Ive re-done it twice. Only happens on that map and a unsung map. Would improper placement of radio towers mess with spawns? Ive enabled rpt of spawns but the spawn doesnt trigger or give error.
  18. Monthly challenge

I got this ingame message "You have been temorarily banned from the game for farming/exploiting/cheating Monthly Challenge. We've sent you an email with details. The ban will expire in less than a minute." I didn't get email, the ban haven't disappeared in less than a minute...
  19. [MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

Just checked that map out. If your doing a port let me know. If not I'll start ONly issue really is lack of names on the map. SInce its finnish I would have to google some landmarks or just use city1 city2 etc.
  20. Insignia with Steam uid

Thanks everyone! :D
  21. Do your other games crash? Titles that are equally demanding? I ended up resetting windows and that seemed to help, but def have something going Ram or Graphics card.
  22. Is there a way to add bots in ArmA 3?

No offense in any way, but who buys Arma without having some knowledge about its capabilities?
  23. VSM - Release Thread

There was an update, did you update the keys on the server?
  24. Awesome work there! I hope I am not alone, but I absolutely hate the ragdoll in A3 where it only happens when you're killed. There's almost no incentive for other players to check on you anymore as it is almost plain obvious if you've died or are simply downed.
  25. script help

copyToClipboard needs a string copyToClipboard str _cnt;
  26. RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

Seems easy to make your own. We don't have enough manpower to maintain something like that unfortunately
  1. Load more activity