Placebo

ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead Impressions - ALL OA Impressions/Videos/Screenies Here

I think it should be easy enough for a modder to put an ACOG sight on the M14. Though it would be nice to be in the game stock!

I don't see why they would only put Aimpoint as M14 is a long range weapon.:confused:

Well ive put a M14 request on Armaholic and i hope a modder sees it. Would be awesome to have Shortdot & Acog M14's.

Come to think of it i might just have a bash at it myself tomorrow with the help of a few guides/tutorials :D

Well ive put a M14 request on Armaholic and i hope a modder sees it. Would be awesome to have Shortdot & Acog M14's.

Come to think of it i might just have a bash at it myself tomorrow with the help of a few guides/tutorials :D

Robert Hammer has a bunch of Mk14's in his MGS and MK18 pack.

Robert Hammer has a bunch of Mk14's in his MGS and MK18 pack.

Yah but they are the new M14's, im talking about the "old skool" better looking M14 :p

Did you guys notice after he destroys the weapons in that video how... Odd the radio chatter then sounds?

"Sweeper 2 Actual reporting in, over."

"Sweeper 1 did you destroy the cache? Over."

"Affirmative Sweeper 1, it's just a pile of scrap metal now. Over."

"Then continue with your mission Sweeper 1. Out."

Seems there was a bit of a screw-up there, unless the squad and whoever they talk to are both callsign Sweeper 1, but then who the hell is Sweeper 2? :confused:

sweeper 2 would be the one that starts the radiocall, wile sweeper 1 is the reciving part, so the last line should be :

"Then continue with your mission. Sweeper 1, Out."

Yah but they are the new M14's, im talking about the "old skool" better looking M14 :p

Don't worry , i will do old school M14 pack :p

But first must wait 29th to play it :)

Did you guys notice after he destroys the weapons in that video how... Odd the radio chatter then sounds?

Seems there was a bit of a screw-up there, unless the squad and whoever they talk to are both callsign Sweeper 1, but then who the hell is Sweeper 2? :confused:

Am Sweeper 2 xD

Edited by RobertHammer

sweeper 2 would be the one that starts the radiocall, wile sweeper 1 is the reciving part, so the last line should be :

"Then continue with your mission. Sweeper 1, Out."

As the call's initiator, Sweeper 2 is the one who should end the call; but that's okay.

I've tested OA a bit yesterday, I think this is what ArmA should have been from the beggining. All that new stuff, night vision scopes, rucksacks, recoils kickback, binocular ranges, steerable parachutes, lasers, amazing graphics etc make this game a winner.

Haven't been impressed like this by a game long time.

Edited by afp

Anyone tried the randomly generating a populated town on the games editor yet?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

I've tested OA a bit yesterday, I think this is what ArmA should have been from the beggining. All that new stuff, night vision scopes, rucksacks, recoils kickback, binocular ranges, steerable parachutes, lasers, amazing graphics etc make this game a winner.

plus fully desructibe enviornments AND enterable buildings

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

plus fully desructibe enviornments AND enterable buildings

Edited by jonneymendoza

yep, working!

i generated a takistani village into chernarus 5 mins ago.

and then i destroyed it... :rolleyes:

Damnit, I wanna join in on the fun. Sprocket's still locked until the 29th. :(

Very true, Zipper.

Be glad you got in early with Sprocket: the site's completely unreachable now. As though it's suffering a DDoS attack :p.

Downloader's probably still fine, but the site itself... . Let's just say I'm glad I wrote my serial key down.

Edited by Richey79

Heh, I wasn't going to go to sleep last night until I was sure it was downloading stably. ;)

didn't take to long, the dl, but the dissadvantage with the dl manager, was that it seemd to reconect for every file, thus putting you in the que again.... though it was down by 0600 this morning

Video´s by "ganimed1976"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbfg0P2RRjQ&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbfg0P2RRjQ&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO46gjpRGXk&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO46gjpRGXk&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Don't worry , i will do old school M14 pack :p

But first must wait 29th to play it :)

Omfg, i love you RH. That would be so awesome. Will go great with your new M14's :yay::yay::yay:

th_oahrcanhazpr0n.jpg

:rolleyes:

edit:

wWZ1Zl1AtPU

CXZoQ_P6wxA

Edited by Mr Burns

Do both the Abrams and Longbow by chance have FLIR ingame?

Burns, could you please make some closeups of the bradley tracks?

And i thought that random PM request for a saluting US Army soldier was strange .. hx3_wee.gif

Sad to see that AI don´t give a f*** when seeing someone going down. =\

Question: When using the Javelin, you can chosse between DIR and TOP attacks? Or its up to the weapon?