Placebo

ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead Impressions - ALL OA Impressions/Videos/Screenies Here

Glad i don´t like SP at all. ArmA for me is MP (coop) only ;)

I'll keep it in the editor for me :p

But I'm still looking forward to the campaign. The whole warfare thing in ArmA 2 ruined it for me so I hope this one is much better.

Oh God no... They did get that British guy who played OFP:E's Berghoff to put on his fake American accent again. But what's worse is they made him one of the main characters of the campaign. Come on! :butbut:

QQ

Turn off your sound if you don't want to hear it.

Oh God no... They did get that British guy who played OFP:E's Berghoff to put on his fake American accent again. But what's worse is they made him one of the main characters of the campaign. Come on! :butbut:

I don't see the problem. There are people in real life too I would like to change the voice on...

I'll be honest and say that the lasers make the weapon recoil seem really bad.Its too up and down perfectly.I don't think they have implemented the new kickback,no reset of aimpoint that was mentioned yet into OA.

Keep those Screens coming guys for those of us who wish we were German :P

I'll be honest and say that the lasers make the weapon recoil seem really bad.Its too up and down perfectly.I don't think they have implemented the new kickback,no reset of aimpoint that was mentioned yet into OA.

OA went gold before they introduced that... :)

Updated by kju 2 days ago

* Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Fixed/done.

Updated by kju 1 day ago

* Target version changed from 1.06 BETA to 1.07.71750

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/5653

\o/

LOL its all good....I have 1.07.71750 on my pc and its not there.Thats only kickback though.Kickback looks kool and all but what Arma really needs is removal of the auto centering so you have to re-aim after a shot.Right now you place dot on enemy and fire...wait for dot to fall back down and fire again.

sorry mr burns but..

captureet.jpg

soz thats why takistan army soldiers do not have good aim

sorry mr burns but. soz thats why takistan army soldiers do not have good aim

I was waiting for somebody to point that out. :D

Perhaps it's all the crude oil they've been breathing in? :p

Fox, stole my joke and I spotted that!

xD

I was laughing my ass off!

I need OA! RAARRHGGH!

Does it take losing a couple of World Wars to get Operation Arrowhead early? Because if I could get my copy sooner I'm all down for that.

I'm just teasing, Germany. You know I love your beer and weapons designs.

Im just hoping that there isnt just the M14 Aimpoint like in that video of mission editor on page 2 or 3...

Im just hoping that there isnt just the M14 Aimpoint like in that video of mission editor on page 2 or 3...

List of Weapons in Spoiler Tags

I'm sorry to say that I think it is the only M14. Although it is possible that that isn't all of them.

List of Weapons in Spoiler Tags

I'm sorry to say that I think it is the only M14. Although it is possible that that isn't all of them.

Noes!!!!! I cant live with one M14 i must have moar!!! (Btw i would sleep with an M14 i love that weapon so much even though it is physicaly impossable and trying can cause serious injury or death):bored:

A video I found while looking up uploaded videos today.

Noes!!!!! I cant live with one M14 i must have moar!!! (Btw i would sleep with an M14 i love that weapon so much even though it is physicaly impossable and trying can cause serious injury or death):bored:

I think it should be easy enough for a modder to put an ACOG sight on the M14. Though it would be nice to be in the game stock!

I don't see why they would only put Aimpoint as M14 is a long range weapon.:confused:

I think it should be easy enough for a modder to put an ACOG sight on the M14. Though it would be nice to be in the game stock!

I don't see why they would only put Aimpoint as M14 is a long range weapon.:confused:

It's Terry Graves' favorite weapon that he carries around everywhere, so it might just be a unique weapon.

Terry Graves = Delta Force Team Leader, one of the characters you play as.