Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

^^ yup, thats the right link.

I would like to remind you that for "desert-lovers" there is an alternative version of Lingor, named Dingor. It features desert instead of lush jungles. You can get it here. But Lingor is still required to be set as an active mod.

That's what she said. J/k, thanks guys for using my islands! Hopefully there will be more of you sharing missions for 'em.

I have a problem.

I just want to add a few fuel tanks to the map (which it is lacking) as i want to be able to have jerry cans filled, so i decided to go into the 3d editor and add some fuel tanks to the side of petrol station buildings.

I exported the map.

Converted the slightly edited map to 2d.

Merged 2D version with another file and it says "cannot load missing files lingor"

any help?

Also is there anyway i can add in those grey walls like the prison has? i would like to finish off a few walls, if so how do i get the tools?

Thanks for informing us Wiki. Too bad its SP, I never play SP in armaverse, but I'm sure some guys will be glad to play it.

Having a little problem trying to edit in the editor. I keep getting these missing ibr_lcivilians errors when I'm trying to place lingor OPFOR units.

EDITED: Ahh sorry, never mind, found the problem. Forgot to enable @Ibr_Civilians since I got it off SixUpdater.

Edited by Phantom Six

FYI, thomsonB has released a port to Lingor of his Flashpoint dynamic SP mission, using default A2 units. Another version using Lingor units is in the pipeline.

No Venator crates. Just GAL/m14. See the classes list supplied with the addon for exact names of weapons and mags.

Hi! River bottom(and ocean too) looks here and there like this

8a8e8d85ca93736876fccf2e61b8dd20.jpeg

This is not shadow of some object. Lingor v1.4

Edited by lxmAsm

No Venator crates. Just GAL/m14. See the classes list supplied with the addon for exact names of weapons and mags.

Well in that case, let me try a different question, is there any way for me to spawn a box full of f2000 tracer mags? Ive tried messing around with the code/script but im not getting anything to work.

I just wanted to stop by an tell you how much I appreciate the work you've done. I've spent tens of hours (maybe hundreds?) on the island and nearly every time I see or come across something that makes me stop and say "oh, nice touch!".

In my epic sandbox "mission" I have script that spawns random ai driven vehicles that drive random waypoints. I often get in one of these and let the AI drive me around the island and just sight-see. I probably need a life, but this leisure time activity has taken me to all corners of your map and it just never fails to impress.

Thank YOU!

louderthanu

Hello Ice

would be great to see a version of the A-4 C.A.S with 4MK82 rockets and 2 cans of napalm,it would be good to have also for the GAL army of CAS aircraft propeller as tucano or why this ov-10 :

thx

If you have any info on how to make napalm work nicely, lemme know.

the usung mod use a A-1 Skyraider and uses of napalm

or this :

Edited by Ei8ght

Hello IceBreakr,

let me tell this island as well as your other ones is great, but it would be nice if you would do a 20sqm on 20sqm map. something like a larger version of lingor.

If you only would knew how much work is with such big island,... i'm currently on 16x16 project.

+ 20x20 jungle island would melt just about anything below NASA computers, so...

If you only would knew how much work is with such big island,... i'm currently on 16x16 project.

since i never tried to build an island before i don't know how much work that would take, but still you could make a takistan style island which wouldn't be so detailed naturally.