Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

Hello!

I have a problem with Lingor Units, i added it to my server and put the key in the keys folder but when i connect with lingor units on i get kicked for "you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. pracs_mig21"

//OmigaaaD

Hi this latest version is awesome. We played many hours crCTI on it and it rocks. No problems with the AI only on the big bridge.

We will try the pantera island soon if its also cool as lingor we will port a crCTI mission on it too.

Thanks for the extremly great work IB.

Hello!

I have a problem with Lingor Units, i added it to my server and put the key in the keys folder but when i connect with lingor units on i get kicked for "you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. pracs_mig21"

//OmigaaaD

pracs units are not part of the lingor units pack i think it is a different addon you should be able to find the units required on armaholic or six updater @RACS i think

Do I something wrong?

In Duala, I have a main menu mission (I mean, when I play a Duala mission and back to main arma2 menu, I see a "movie"under the menu). But in Lingor, I have no such main menu mission: when I step beck to main menu from a Lingor mission, the actual mission try to run (but of course) there are no scripts (what mission needed) and I got error messages.

Did I instal wrong Lingor, or there is no menu mission in Lingor?

Have the newest :)

I've seen this happen once in Arma, with a new 4GB GTX 680. Installing the latest Nvidia Betas over your old drivers is not as clean as it could be. I'd always done that with my old GTX 580 and never had any problems that I noticed, but with the 680 I had to remove the old drivers while in safe mode, use Driver Sweeper to make sure, then install the new Beta (or certified driver). That is broadly how I used to install new video drivers 10 years ago when driver updates were less frequent, and it's what I will be doing from now on.

Worth a try.

The intro in Lingor is failure and issues at exit to the main menu.

In folder ibr / Lingor / scenes / sqm intro.lingor missing file "mission.sqm".

Oh that's why Lingor always loads up the last mission.sqm played. Always bugged me

@IceBreakr: could you please fix it.

I need to re-release Lingor anyhow. Also include new ibr_plants that are already updated with Duala and Panthera.

OK, but remember the "Intro" :)

Thanks for your work

I need to re-release Lingor anyhow. Also include new ibr_plants that are already updated with Duala and Panthera.

Thank you so much!

Any plans of increasing the amount of vehicles and troops for GAL and ARL? Would be great to see more light vehicles for both factions and maybe some more armoured vehicles for ARL. Maybe some retextures of various military offroads and VILAS M1117 for GAL and a couple more light apc/ifv/tanks for ARL. Would also be cool to have some SF for GAL too.

Edited by Lt_Phoenix

Well, if I could get a helping hand or two.

I'll have more free time in February, so quite possibly I'll add new content.

Hi IceBreakr,

First of all (and sorry for delay) I would say thank u a lot for your awesome quality releases

U deserve donation mate! :)

Happy to hear that new Lingor will be released I love this tropical jungle environment / vegetation

I am planning to release my warfare edition in all your islands, what I miss at moment is an indipendent force to use as resistance such as Afrenian army for Tigeria.

I can help you with configs and some texture work, and I ask if you already got something about the indipendent force

If u don't mind and u don't plan to release any, I would like to convert the actual OPFOR of lingor units to indipendent side and use as local resistance.

Tell me how can I help u

and again

Thanks a lot!

Local resistance are armed civilians on Lingor. And another faction are DRG. Also Venator can be used as Independent force?

I need the unit under guer side ( indipendent )

now with lingor unit I have:

BLUFOR

Lingor Army GAL

Venator PMC

Lingor Police

INDIPENDENT

no unit here

OPFOR

Lingor Rebels ARL

Drugs lord Army

Unisol units

for my warfare idea, the Lingor Army GAL would fit with environment and they also have some nice vehicle with nice camo, so I would like to use that under INDIPENDENT instead of BLUFOR

I never do it before but I could change the side and the texture a bit and create a faction just for that goal

also the PMC Venator should be on indipendent side :)

Do you plan to fix some of the GAL vehicles too?

Like the VAB M2 (the textures in scope mode are missing, i have just a black M2 shaped image) and Leopard (when i turn out i am "under" the armor)?

Thanks in advance, good luck.

Rubberkite: are you aware that you can change sides in mission.sqm?

1. by editing file

2. by creating an independent unit with presence probability of 0% (rank captain for example) and linking the units to him.

AlphaSixtyOne: I'll do my best, but I'll need an extra help from the contributors of these units.

Edited by IceBreakr

Rubberkite: are you aware that you can change sides in mission.sqm?

1. by editing file

2. by creating an independent unit with presence probability of 0% (rank captain for example) and linking the units to him.

AlphaSixtyOne: I'll my best, but I'll need an extra help from the contributors of these units.

It's possible also to do script side, I would like to use swap that inside warfare, It would be great if possible without add new config for the units

thanks mate

AlphaSixtyOne: I'll my best, but I'll need an extra help from the contributors of these units.

I understand, thanks for your reply.

Can you pls Upload somehow in LEA(loadout) or write Classname of the Norinco M14 ? i love this weapon

Edited by BadboyCZ

I made a campaign for Lingor (a few month ago) and that time everything works. I don't remember I upload newer Lingor version, but one of the mission said: missing downloadable content: lingor_army

I search for this string in the mission.sqm but there is no this string. The mission looks fine: lingor rebels works fine. But I cannot solve the problem of this error message. Can anyone help me?

I don't want disturb you IceBrkr with this, but if I already start this comment, I mention it:

There is a small wooden bridge next to Pintosa. It's made by two part. But players can stuck, injured or dead between the two part of the bridge when they want cross. I managed to solve this problem, to insert a lot of wooden table between the two part of the bridge. But if you fix other things on this island, it could be great if you check this bridge too. But it's not vital! Missing lingor_army is vital. ;)

Edited by bardosy

Currently I translate it to English... But soon. Only this error message is annoying.