Sign in to follow this  
domcho

20 push-ups, rest and then again!

Hello guys!!! I saw in the 1st mission of the CWC campaign that they're 2 soldiers who do MORE than 3 push-ups. When I use the command soldier switchMove/playMove "FXStandDip" he only does 3 push-ups and stands up :mad:. I want my soldier to do 20 push-ups, sit down to rest 10 seconds and then start over again. Help please :(

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You'll have to put several of those commands consecutively. Like this:

guy playMove "FXStandDip"; guy playMove "FXStandDip"; guy playMove "FXStandDip"; guy playMove "FXStandDip"; guy playMove "FXStandDip";

Try playing around with it and add / remove more of those commands to get the result you want.

As I recall you also need to separate the commands with time delays (~ symbol) as well, but maybe I'm wrong about this? Just putting that out there in case I'm right. :P

Domcho, for unlimited animation you need to create waypoint with condition "on activation" unit playmove "FXStandDip" and next waypoint "cycle" with timeout in few seconds overthere.

To make definite number of push-ups or e.t.c. create a scripts and use a ~ simbol to make time pauses(like RKDmitriyev wrote to you :))

Good luck!