well it looks like i got a pm asking why i wont allow them in ace XD

so just to clear this ace is more than welcome to use them as much as any other mod

your a very generous guy! thanks for all your hard work, and even better for offering it to anyone! we need more people like you in this comunity!

Nice work guys! Loving the updated MAxxPro's. Just wondering if the uparmoured trucks are still in development? I was really looking forward to them, but i havent seen any updates on them.

Great work as always!

Seriously hope this gets to ACE asap, ooh the glory of convoy missions with these babes.. :p

Ramirez, protext the MRAP with your akimbo riot shields :mad:

woow i love the cougar 6x6 !

caiman version : can you fix the mobility of the caiman ?

Argh my sucky pc cant use CPBO... No Topas skins for me bohoo. :(

Awesome textures though Topas. As always. :)

its realy looking good , but who is the addon maker ? the topic starter ? or are there more ppl working on the same mods :p

i did the caiman and the MaxxPro Pauliesss made the first textures for MaxxPro topas made the final textures for the caiman and the maxxpro .Cescollino is making the rg-33 and the cougar i'm just helping him in the configs and uv mapping

i have one question can you add a RF IED jammer on one mraps (caiman , maxxpro , or cougar) , for the suicide bomber script

edit : forget this message error

Edited by M1n1d0u

Argh my sucky pc cant use CPBO... No Topas skins for me bohoo. :(

Awesome textures though Topas. As always. :)

hey bro same here i just use pboview..however i will upload and or send the files myself to save ppl time, untill they come with the pack already? so if u need it pm me, or somebody give me permission to upload on here(just for now of course)?

For those of you that don't know how to unpbo, etc, here's the updated PBOs:

http://562ndsappers.dyndns.org/files/mraps/reskins/

Also, the Caiman's turning has been fixed, thanks to R.Stratton for help with that.

EDIT: The Caiman has a Caterpillar C7 in it, the same engine in the Stryker, can you update the sounds please?

Edited by JDMT

Thanks guys! Appreciate it. My pc is in real bad shape and i have no intention of installing more programs so thanks for making it available. :)

Am loving the Cougar, if only because it's also the Mastiff and ideal for trundling around full of British troops. :yay:

Also, the Caiman's turning has been fixed, thanks to R.Stratton for help with that.

You're sure you uploaded the fixed turning version for Caiman?

I'm asking because it seems the turning is just as bad as the old version.:confused:

yeah 2morrow (or maybe later today) you will have a binirized addon + fixed turning + a camo turret + source files

After watching the hurt locker, (awesome movie btw) cant wait for some driving around Opeteryxs' maps :p