Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

Can anyone suggest what's wrong here please? Its Seal Team Six 3.

SealTeamSix3Error.gif

I've been playing it for a couple of days and all of a sudden this happens. Whats up?

Can anyone suggest what's wrong here please? Its Seal Team Six 3.

SealTeamSix3Error.gif

I've been playing it for a couple of days and all of a sudden this happens. Whats up?

Did you update Ace2 (assuming you're using Ace2) since you last played?

I hope to get back into these soon, right now I'm playing chesty puller since i've been in the mood for more large-scale combat. Gonna start ST6 campaign 3 soon.

I played the the first mission of Swal Team Six 1 last night. Let me start by saying It is an awesome piece of work and thank you Sick1:D. I have 1 question though. Has anyone else had a problem with getting the freindly AI to follow commands? For me they seem to be having a hard time following my orders to get out of danger mode so we can move on to the next port. They also continuosly would stop and look through their binoculars when I was trying to get them to move along. At one point, after taking the first port, I had to manually change to each guy to get them to come with me to the raft (I used it to move from point to point), as they kept saying "no can do" or whatever, after that they followed my commands again. Any Ideas on how to fix this would be really appreciated. Other than the AI not responding properly I loved the first mission and look forward to playing more tonight.

I'm not using ACE, wasn't so keen on it.

I have ONLY the required mods for Seal Team Six 3.

Has anyone else had a problem with getting the freindly AI to follow commands? For me they seem to be having a hard time following my orders to get out of danger mode so we can move on to the next port. They also continuosly would stop and look through their binoculars when I was trying to get them to move along.

Yes, exactly the same here, dont know why.

Ok, so it's not just me. Hopefully somebody might have a suggestion to fix it, I may be doing something wrong. It would make my game so much more enjoyable ;). I think I wasted about 15 minutes or more just trying to get the damn AI to follow my orders, LOL. It was a bit frustrating but I didn't let it completely ruin my time playing.

@Sick- I played mission 2 of the first campaign tonight and at the end

There was no exctraction. There was just a marker in the water, which I swam out to and nothing happened. There was no boat or helicopter I could find either.

Did I do something wrong maybe, or was it just another one of those random glitches it seems Arma2 is famous for, LOL;). I do use the Zues mod if that matters for anything. Either way if you could let me know what should happen there so I know as I used the end mission cheat to finish. Thanks again.

There was no exctraction. There was just a marker in the water, which I swam out to and nothing happened. There was no boat or helicopter I could find either.

Did I do something wrong maybe, or was it just another one of those random glitches it seems Arma2 is famous for, LOL;). I do use the Zues mod if that matters for anything. Either way if you could let me know what should happen there so I know as I used the end mission cheat to finish. Thanks again.

Happened to me on my first 2 tries. Tot it was the NIM weather mod I was running. Removed it and found the boat on the 3rd play. Were you running that mod?

Maybe Zeus made the enemy take it.

Maybe Zeus made the enemy take it.
LOL, you never know. No I am not running NIM weather but I am running JTD's fat rain and clearhorizons. Who knows maybe it is one of them. It's not a big deal at least I got to the end. I just didn't know if I missed any of the great audio dialog ;). Also, do you have any idea about my other post with the freindly AI not responding properly and lokking through their binoculars alot?

LOL, you never know. No I am not running NIM weather but I am running JTD's fat rain and clearhorizons. Who knows maybe it is one of them. It's not a big deal at least I got to the end. I just didn't know if I missed any of the great audio dialog ;). Also, do you have any idea about my other post with the freindly AI not responding properly and lokking through their binoculars alot?

You missed nothing...hehehehe... sick, you could consider making the trigger on player at a position just off the coast so that if we cannot find the boat, at least we can still swim out to the reference point and win. :) That was what I tried to do on my first attempt.

I still did never get any air support or artillery support like it was announced during the missions. Is there any special thing I have to do, to get it working?

Also when playing the missions with ACE2 and ZEUS the captives in the mission Bad Carma will spot you far away, and will join your group even when you are still far away. Also there is a problem when clearing the camps sometimes I just needed to shoot 1 or two guys and it says task completed... Actually I stopped to use ZEUS, it breaks to many missions. With ACE2 and GL4 it works well.

???Zeus breaks Missions? No way, If something is braking Missions, then its GL4

Great campaign so far, but during the third mission, the one with that awsome gunship part at the beginning, my team leader became invincible. I team switched to my APC and shot him at least 10 times in the head with the main cannon, with no effect. It was only my team leader who was invicible though. Also, the AI would not follow commands, so I had to switch everytime I wanted to move the APC, and I got a mission accomplished while being fired upon in the final town, so I know I didn't clear it. Anyone else seen these bugs? Oh yeah, this is probably the wrong thread again, but I haven't been able to use ACE healing once throughout. The right windows key just won't do anything. Again, I'm wondering if I somehow downloaded v. 1.1, the one without ACE wounding.

Must have left the god mode on, I'll have to check it out. There will be updates to the ace versions hopefully today.

On the 3rd mission of the first campaign, the one where you start with one task/target and it is supposed to update your targets as you go, I am having a problem. I have eliminated the first target and the message says to check breifing for next target but there is nothing in my breifing or no marker on my map. I did take out the first target from a distance with a sniper rifle so did that prevent a trigger or something. I tried to drive into the town where he was just to see if it would trigger my breifing but it had no effect so I am just wondering what I need to do now???

I'm gonna remove it on the next update:bounce3:.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

On the 3rd mission of the first campaign, the one where you start with one task/target and it is supposed to update your targets as you go, I am having a problem. I have eliminated the first target and the message says to check breifing for next target but there is nothing in my breifing or no marker on my map. I did take out the first target from a distance with a sniper rifle so did that prevent a trigger or something. I tried to drive into the town where he was just to see if it would trigger my breifing but it had no effect so I am just wondering what I need to do now???

Once you kill the first target the task will update. It will only update for the current unit you are using during the kill. Thus if you kill the first target with the leader and he dies, the next objective will not show with the next unit you use. I'm not saying this is your problem. Check it out. This campaign has been out for a long time and no one has ever had this problem. Just for you info.

@Sick1- Thanks for letting me know. I actually killed the target while controlling my Sniper, I gave 1 guy the M107, But I normally use the team leader for all other actions and controls. I will check it later and see if it shows up under my snipers map.

Edit- @Sick1- You were right. I checked and was able to continue:D. Thanks again.

Edited by Mysteryman5150

I've updated all ACE versions of the campaigns to use the new HK416's. I've also remove the Ace wounding module and replaced it with the BIS ones.

Thank`s for the updated ACE Version of the Campaigns, now they should be all playable with the latest Version of ACE.

Campaign 3 Mission 4 can`t be played by me, because an used part of ACE where no longer included in ACE.

I've updated all ACE versions of the campaigns to use the new HK416's. I've also remove the Ace wounding module and replaced it with the BIS ones.

:cool:

Thanks for that. The ACE Wounding Mudule really started to p**** me off

what is the main weapon that you usualy use with your teamleader?

I always start with MK12,and you?

any advices?I'm pretty noob.