No need for real update, Charon, just one word, is mod alive? "Yes" or "No". Just so we can still hope :)

No need for real update, Charon, just one word, is mod alive? "Yes" or "No". Just so we can still hope :)

Unfortunately sometimes life can get in the way of things like this :< I think Charon has some more pressing issues to attend to currently so he has not thought about working on the mod as of late.

It's important to know that he isn't blatantly ignoring you guys - He kind of comes and goes depending on what is going on in his life.

Hopefully we will all see him soon enough :>

We all know that Charon has done a tremendous job in the past, and perhaps we can't always expect him to follow up with more, due to other commitments etc.

...so maybe - borne from our desires for a new equivalent of this mod - someone should start a new discussion, or a research and development group, into a new infection-spread zombie system, based on/inspired by Charon's work.

We all know that Charon has done a tremendous job in the past, and perhaps we can't always expect him to follow up with more, due to other commitments etc.

...so maybe - borne from our desires for a new equivalent of this mod - someone should start a new discussion, or a research and development group, into a new infection-spread zombie system, based on/inspired by Charon's work.

Keep an eye on the missions forum the following week ;)

omg phantastic News :yay:, so we hope you can finish it for Arma 3. Best Zombie Mod ever.

Can someone confirm the Arma 2 Version is running in Arma 3 ? We can get only the Dogs and some females working in Editor. Spawn Module is crashing and so on.

Thunder

^

|

Intrigue.

Ooooohh! It's bobtom! Haven't seen you in awhile man I hope everything is going fantastic!

I will probably be releasing an ALPHA of it very soon(maybe this week)...it's not done and is missing a lot of content but it's definitely playable...I was debating if I wanted to release a half-baked version and then update it or release it closer to completion.

It will not be a replica of Charon's work, because he has his own creative spin on things and I did not want to even "copy" any of his work in the case that he finishes UndeadMod3.

Only similarity is that it does have a zombie infection system and zombies that love to spread out and eat people and infect towns as they please (Hint: I cheated and used the same "capture-town" algorithm from Endless Survival)

Edited by Genesis92x

Ooooohh! It's bobtom! Haven't seen you in awhile man I hope everything is going fantastic!

I will probably be releasing an ALPHA of it very soon(maybe this week)...it's not done and is missing a lot of content but it's definitely playable...I was debating if I wanted to release a half-baked version and then update it or release it closer to completion.

It will not be a replica of Charon's work, because he has his own creative spin on things and I did not want to even "copy" any of his work in the case that he finishes UndeadMod3.

Only similarity is that it does have a zombie infection system and zombies that love to spread out and eat people and infect towns as they please (Hint: I cheated and used the same "capture-town" algorithm from Endless Survival)

Wow, looking forward to play it! Keep us update. :bounce3:

Two months, no news :/

Yeah :< Sorry guys, I will be posting here, but I have had to stop and work on something else due to Bohemia's infinite wisdom - AI can no longer run at all. No command, The zombies have been reduced to stupid looking joggers. I need to create custom animations for the zombies to work :< Something I have no clue how to do.

Unfortunately I have 3 weeks left until I graduate from college...then I can work on this again.

Where is Charon? He hasn't been on in over six months.

The only reason why I even bother playing ARMA is because of great mods like his.

Dont know... but a few days ago his Predator addon was updated on Play withsix...

I recently got my new computer and went back to give ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 a spin. One of the first things I did was download the Undead Mod and all of those great memories from years past came to life.

I'm not sure where you are, Charon or if you even work on ARMA anymore but I wanted to thank you for all of the amazing years that I spent with ARMA 2 because of the Undead Mod.

Hope you are doing well wherever you are!

We all hope that everything is ok. Still not playing arma3 more than I could beacuse waiting for predator or cheron-like zombie addon. Since I heard that steamworkshop will be possibly monetised maybe community will chnage. Charon used to had some real life problems and he stopped working for a wile, then he breafly returned. Maybe now again real life situations which we need to consider more importained than mod production.

i just wanted to say this mod is awesome

i was playing it as part of the Conspiracy:Survivor scenario and the zombies are really well done...mad props

can anyone recommend any other SP or COOP missions that use this mod?