10/10 from me guys, fantastic island worthy of many a good mission.

Also...LOVING THE HUGE RUNWAY!!! Even I can land now...

Thankyou for sharing your talents :)

I'm actually having flashbacks from ArmA I about the great missions I played/made on Podaga. This is a seriously must-have island, even better than the original. Good job FDF team.

this island is so cool, just had a quick look around in the editor. never played arma 1, but i can definitely see making a lot of missions for this island!

Thank you for the feedback and the critisism guys, everything is noted.

And Nazul yes Benny Hill Show was popular in the Finland, can´t remeber was it late 80´s or early 90´s when it aired. I believe there is no such people on my generation that doesn´t know the show:p

Besides comedy with beautiful girls equipped with big frontal attachments showing some skin, what´s not to like:D

Okay enough with offtopic, carry on.

Podagorsk is impressive. The landscape looks very realistic. Thank you for your detailed and hard work.

This is a nice Christmas present from you. Thank you!

Such a beautiful island,seriously it's so detailed that instead of fighting I put a civvie car and drive around,btw very nice easter egg with the snowman.:D

Seeing those train tracks especially in the north I just wish we had some working trains.

Do you plan to add ALICE and SILVIE support for it?That it's all it's missing right now and perhaps some bigger cities.

To say kick ass is an understatement... thanks for the release.

Merry Christmas! Won't be able to play it for a few days yet, but will have it installed for the next opportunity!

Great Job !!!

There is quality and rigour in your work .

Take example !

Beautiful map - it has got pride of place in my @Islands folder. :)

Edited by CameronMcDonald
Grammar fail.

It's neat! From OFP time, I began to love FDF's custom islands.

This map is a real beauty, great work. Great intro scene to very moody.

Little things i noticed

- Some bushes has some black ground textures beneath it which looks kinda strange when seeing it from a the air.

- Cinema borders on the intro scene isn't as nice as without them imho

This map is really beautiful but i get worse performance than chernarus on here, is anyone else having this problem?

Absolutely amazing! cant expect more from FDF Team! Well Done!!!

Mant thanks for great work done on this beautiful piece of landscape;

Everything is done as it should and the feeling is just right; all seems to be on its place; nothing is there randomly or 'just because' and seems to be well thought; there's no random factor to this island and it's a true pleasure to wander through it;

Congratulations FDF team for yet another polished addon!

Hats off!

T.

Very nice map, however I expected nothing less from you guys. :D

Two small problems I noticed though:

* The taxiway to the hangars and the runway too are a bit bumpy, when you drive on them you almost get seasick.

* The road bridge over the River isn't usable by the AI, they instead drive/walk straight into the river. They not even try to cross it.

Not sure if there's anything you guys can do about though.

This map is really beautiful but i get worse performance than chernarus on here, is anyone else having this problem?

I get worse performance than on Chernarus. I can't think of why?

My performance on Chernarus is pretty good but its really bad on this one, which doesn't make sense considering there is less grass etc...

For those who have bad performance try the island without antialiasing, that might help alot.

Wow.. This island looks just great! I was just kinda hoping, you'd release an East Border kind of map, like in OFP. That was something so cool.. Thanks FDF Team! You always make my day 8)

I can't see it by my 1.05 install...

I fly with apache :) 1.05 works fine with this island

I hope that minor bugs are fixed as some suggestion from this post, because I think that this is one of best Island that I ever seen. Big, lot of details, with mud...marsh, lake rivers small Islands, Big runway, realistic city, road runway and vegatation...

congratulation and tank you !!!