- Winter Island

- Re-Textured models

- New weather effects

- New sounds

- New objects

- New missions

- New textures

- New loading screens (additional)

Ready: 100% (Raunhofer is already playing the Final version. whoopiduu!)

Release: 13.03.2010

Note: LDD Kyllikki's MEGA-A&D event! @ 20.00 14.03.2010 GMT+2 (@ Thirsk Island)

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLpgdk3wvI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLpgdk3wvI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ea48Vh74Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ea48Vh74Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

mid-day01.jpg

dusk01.jpg

dusk03.jpg

snow_small1.jpg

snow_small2.jpg

I hope you like it!

Edited by Raunhofer

Let me be the first to say WOW!

That looks like an amazing piece of island. Good luck in getting it done! Love the fallen trees and rugged look. Amazing forests as well. :)

Good luck!

Alex

There will be villages with a different type of themes, but no megalopolis at this time :(

There will be villages with a different type of themes, but no megalopolis at this time :(

And that's for better perfomance...

Too bad,I was looking forward to have at least one big city in all these custom maps,not a megalopolis but something the size of Paraiso from A1.

Anyway I'm still looking forward to your island because Chernarus is getting boring for me.:p

Too bad,I was looking forward to have at least one big city in all these custom maps,not a megalopolis but something the size of Paraiso from A1.

Anyway I'm still looking forward to your island because Chernarus is getting boring for me.:p

try to get the avgani map from arma 1 if you want a city.

the island looks nice btw.

What types of environments can we expect to see? Will it be predominantly forest, or will you add a few extra areas, such as snowy regions?

What types of environments can we expect to see? Will it be predominantly forest, or will you add a few extra areas, such as snowy regions?

Snow areas? Who knows... it depends will it snow before the release.

Scenery.jpg

destruction.jpg

sawmill2.jpg

speed.jpg

Scenery2.jpg

Edited by Raunhofer

Will it be compatible with ALICE and SILVIE modules? At CAA1 thread some ppl have manage to make them compatible in custom made maps

What is the size of the island

The size will be surprise, but there are five different islands.

I'll post more pics later.

Looks great, I like these woods and Finnish/nordic style!

Are you going to make a bigger snow/winter island?

Awesome work, will be any airport? please, put some pictures with villages. You have talent, good luck.

Edited by gulag

Alternate history, mate. The Fins ran out of spoons with which to disable the russian tank turrets, and had to submit of the rule of Kommunism, vodka and Borscht.

It didn't take them long to figure out that toothpicks make for great tank de-treaders, but by then the Russians had already filled the place up with statues.

Edited by Hund

Nice job, but in a Finnish style island you should probably get rid of that communist statue. :p

LOL, that's true :D

Awesome work, will be any airport? please, put some pictures with villages. You have talent, good luck.

Yes, there will be airport