- Manual dive to 100 meters

- Command and cargo space

- Walkable hull (mostly)

- Deployable Zodiacs

- Working Missiles and Torpedoes

- 1 working compass on Bridge

- radar signature camouflaged when dived

- Demo Single Player Mission included: "SubHunterMission"

- READ README in Download for more details.

- Again, not what I would call ArmAII quality, but its the best I can do.

REQUIRES MANDO MISSILE ArmAII addon

DOWNLOAD Mando Missle Addon HERE;

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8243

DOWNLOADS

Submarine Pack - Beta 2 - Nov 09

FILEFRONT

ArmA2Base.de

Armaholic

Armed Assault Info

Edited by [APS]Gnat

WOW cool, doos it have a periscope ? and ofcource (even if not functional) a Ping :D

How many passengers can it handel, it would be nice if you can transport a hole squad to there destination and make some navyseal action missions?

Nice work, GNAT!!!!

GNATs Subs + MH-60S + Mando missiles Torpedoes = ASW FUN!!!!

Seriously!!!

Try adding an akula, climb into your MH-60S, add couple of friendly ships and the Mando Game logics and try to destroy the submarine before it destroys your ships.

EDIT: GNAT, I have noticed a serious interaction between your addon and Mando Missiles. Whenever I load the Game Logics the Los Angeles harpoons start behaving bad. They don't stabilize to start their attack runs, they simply go up vertically, and they go up, and up, and up,........

The torpedoes work well, though.

Edited by mankyle

Nice work, GNAT!!!!

EDIT: GNAT, I have noticed a serious interaction between your addon and Mando Missiles. Whenever I load the Game Logics the Los Angeles harpoons start behaving bad. They don't stabilize to start their attack runs, they simply go up vertically, and they go up, and up, and up,........

And I know why ;)

These are replaced automatically by the new GL, but they horiz scan doesnt cover 360 degree, so they "dont" see the target and they keep climbing and climbing because the replacement creates them as missiles guided in mode 2 (active). I will add a conf for them in next beta so their initial guidance will be inertial (expect it for next weekend).

An excellent addition Gnat love the ability to spawn and dock zodiacs had many fun missions using the navy seals addon with this. However may i suggest if possible to spawn them on the other side since AI tend to disembark to the right side not left and end up swimming round and loosing their weapons :)

@All

Thanks guys.

@SGT_SAVAGE

See what i do next release (no eta yet)

@Mandoble (and mankyle)

Thanks! ;)

@Cyborg112

Yep, Frigates are probably next

Gnat, in your Frigates when you did the Solo and Group move to boat you ended up IN the boat, when I select this in Sub (thanks for adding this) I end up on the deck? Is this what you intended?

I ask this because getting your AI to get in the CRRC is next to impossible from the deck of the Sub.

Thanks

Gnat, in your Frigates when you did the Solo and Group move to boat you ended up IN the boat, when I select this in Sub (thanks for adding this) I end up on the deck? Is this what you intended?

Yep, its a bug I can't seem to fix in ArmAII. Script works in ArmAI, but only works very rarely in ArmAII :(