Sign in to follow this  
cole

Cole's M-Family Replacement Config

updates to replace the OA weapons. because, unless its just me, the M4's and M16's from OA dont get replaced

yeah, is there a way you could update this? I wanted to use it to add OA compatible weapons to the USMC faction and get rid of the army scars using the laertes replacement config for that, but when I did I noticed most, but not all of the weapons did not get replaced and were still the original models. this doesn't work with roberthammers latest pack.

Hi guys, I'm about to claw my own eyes out trying to get this addon to work. The RH weapons pack works; I can give soldiers the new guns and use the new ammo crates. But when I try to load this addon, nothing appears to have been replaced. USMC riflemen and auto-riflemen still carry vanilla weapons. I've verified this by executing "hint str (primaryWeapon player)". There's no error message.

I've tried sticking the Cole_MFamily_Replace_M.pbo in with the same folder as the RH M4 weapons pack itself. I've tried using a shortcut rather than an ArmA2 launcher. Other addons work, including other replacement addons such as Bush BadSanta replacement pack. I've even tried placing all of the PBOs in the main ArmA2/AddOns folder. The same results are observed every time.

If someone could at least check the below-linked zipped modfolder to see if it works for them, then even if I do claw my own eyes out, I will be certain that that person receives one eye as a reward. :crazy: SO HALP PLZ.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4eb91fd0xnbewhf

I'm on Windows XP and I'm using ArmA2: Combined Operations, version 1.60. I don't have PMC or BAF.

Edited by Foxhound

Thanks. Yeah, since writing the above, I noticed--from reading the correct thread--that it seems as though Cole's replacement pack no longer works for OA. At least I know I'm not going insane and the universe still operates according to rational principles, and that's a very good feeling to have. :yay:

Posts moved to the replacement thread as requested!