theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I have been looking for an east-european-like island which is not round but square filling the whole map view. Does anybody know an island like this?

can someone direct me to makers of this island,it is called Midship,you can find it at Ofpr.info,Islands,page 3...

can someone direct me to makers of this island,it is called Midship,you can find it at Ofpr.info,Islands,page 3...

This island is only a test, it cannot be used on a larger scale without killing any modern computer.

Does anyone know of an arctic camo weapon pack? I was about to take a shot at it but thought I'd ask first.

SJB weapons pack has some arctic camoed weapons.

Hey all, is there a ghetto car for OFP/A:CWA? specificly a car with 24 inch rims. big speakers/subs inside. was one ever made, ive tried to make one myself, but i couldent get any decent model going...

hi,

I am searching lastest version of DMA addons but all links I found are down or it is older versions. Anybody got the following links please:

DMA CHAD UNITS

BUSHFIRE LIBYAN UNITS

DMA MIDDLE EAST GUERILLAS

DMA TOYOTA TECHNICALS

DMA MIDDLE EAST CIVILIANS

DMA AFRICAN/MIDDLE EAST FACE PACK

DMA BRDM2 Desert

DMA LIBYA MAP v1.0 (not the 256 one)

All in one link apreciated :)

Thanks.

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller

Does anyone know maps with borders (apart from FDF East Border, Polska island, Iraq/Iran)?

I'm sorry to have to reports this, but the MegaUpload site has been shutdown. This is where all of my files were located so any past links are now dead. For new requests I will try to find a new upload site.

hi,

I'm sorry to have to reports this, but the MegaUpload site has been shutdown. This is where all of my files were located so any past links are now dead. For new requests I will try to find a new upload site.

I suggest you multiupload. Like that if one host is down you can try the others.

cya.

Nikiller.

Does anyone have or know where I can Find the VipersHeart HK Bonus Pack....

I remember it had the...

HK53

G-41

and a few others...but i remember the optic for the G-3 series of rifles was better then the original...can any one please help....

Thanx in advance....Sabre

Are you talking about this one? The HK Pack by LoBo Team & Vipersheart?

I am not aware of any "bonus" pack though, so maybe someone else can help you. :)

Hi, I'm looking for any mod for OFP Resistance (love classics) that may allow me to play with the SCAR-L/H. Thank you in advance.

P.D. A shame blackblood is no longer over here... anyway...

Does anyone know if there's a way to contact Sebastian Müller regarding his addons? All his e-mail addresses seem to be inactive.

Does anyone know of any Nogovan tanks and other armoured vehicles for OFP besides the unrealized ones from the NAF project ?

I'd be grateful for any info.

Edited by Petike

@Petike:

Check RHS T-62 tank pack. Inside you'll find two types of up-armored Ts from 1982 Nogovan rebellion. If someone will ever try to remake original Resistance campaign, this tanks would be very useful!

There are no real trenches in OFP. There are some battlement type mortar pits and mg nests as well as tank emplacements. These are all above ground, the is nothing that is below ground.

Edited by Zulu1

I was thinking about that..."trenches that are above ground",but can You send me link to those pits and so on....

Does anyone know if there's a way to contact Sebastian Müller regarding his addons? All his e-mail addresses seem to be inactive.

He used to work for BIS (don't know if he still is), maybe ask Placebo if they keep contact details of their (former) employees and if he can contact him ...