Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hello!

I am new to this video game and have only been playing about two days. I like to be a sniper and a medic in some of the games I have played. I still have some learning to do though. I'm looking for a mature squad that accepts new players and that is also willing to help a noob out. =)

Name: Tyson

Microphone & Teamspeak: Yes/G35 on the way

Languages: English

Ready to pay for a server?: No.

Games: ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA II, ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead, ArmA II: British Armed Forces, ArmA II: Private Military Company

User codename: Diniz

ACE: Yes

Roles preferred: APC crew, medic, automatic rifleman, assistant automatic rifleman, Corpsman, mortar crew, Radio Operator, and forward observer.

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: I started playing ArmA II in August 2009, I haven't stopped since. I was an ACE2 tester at one point, and I am now an ACRE tester. My skills and experience are extensive, I've been in numerous units, and I have learned a lot.

What I'm looking for: Realism unit. MUST USE ACRE AND ACE2

EDIT: I have recently received an offer from some friends starting a unit, and I have taken this offer. Thanks to everyone who took the time to send me a PM.

Edited by JDMT

Name: Shaun

Microphone & Teamspeak: yes

Games: Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA,BAF,PMC

User codename: SDood

Mods:im flexible on mods,i like to use ace,but ill install what you need me to

Roles preferred: Unsure.

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience:started with arma 2 earlier this year,built a new computer over the summer and bought oa,and have been playing since.

What I'm looking for: looking for people to play and have fun with.

Hello im looking for a good realistic squad thats plays normal and untouched OA/CO.

I can fly all the BI made choppers and planes. I don't have a mic.

Name: Max

Microphone & Teamspeak: Teamspeak yeh but no mic

Ready to pay for a server?: No

Games: ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: British Armed Forces (Getting PMC soon)

User codename: Maxieboyo

ACE: No (Getting soon)

Roles preferred: Rifleman, Spotter, Attack Helicopter pilot, Transport Helicopter Pilot medic,

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: I started playing this summer though have played Operation Flashpoint since it came out. I'm young but understand tactics and hate games where people camp and rush like COD6. Also i hope to join the Royal Marines in the future.

What I'm looking for: A unit that will accept me and my age.

In-Gamename:KillerP90

Microphone: Nope

Teamspeak: Yes

Spoken Language: English

Pay for a server: Hell No

Vehicle Experince:

Tank and Car:Everyone can drive these.

Planes:I can fly them easily with no problems. Unless missles hit me/crash. I can do precision bombings.

Helicopter:Same with planes.

Games:ARMA GOLD (Missing Key), ARMA 2 CO (All DLC)

Roles Preferred:

Medic

Engineer

Parachuter

Special Ops

Pilot

and

Squad Leader

Time Played: Aprox 378 Hours according to steam.

Preferred Clan setting: Realisitic and Set in Australia.

Edited by KillerP90

In-Gamename:KillerP90

Microphone: Nope

Pay for a server: [/b] Hell No

Games:ARMA GOLD (Missing Key), ARMA 2 CO (All DLC)

Roles Preferred:

Medic

Engineer

Parachuter

Special Ops

Pilot

and

Squad Leader

Time Played: Aprox 376 Hours according to steam.

Preferred Clan setting: Realisitic and Set in Australia.

Hi Killer, youll find several ArmA clans in the Aussie region and the mojority if not all of them all come together at AusArmA which is the main hub for all ArmA clans and sites in New Zealand and Australia and i suggest you have a good game pc which includes a mic as we all use TS3 for comms at some stage.

I suggest you register at AusArmA regardless of who you join..

http://ausarma.org/

Im from OGN ArmA which has four clans and youre welcome to check us out as were always open to suitable AustNZ ArmA players wether you want to join a squad or just register as a member to see how things go first which is what i did when i first arrived.

http://forums.ogn.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=886

:D

Name: Lucmaster

Microphone & Teamspeak:Yes

Ready to pay for a server?:Maybe

Games:Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA BAF PMC

User codename: Lucmaster

Roles preferred:Any

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: Ive been playing arma 2 on and off since its release.

What I'm looking for: Really just looking for people to play and have fun with and plays the game in a tactical way.

Name: BlackDawn

Ready to pay for a server?: Although im not joining a clan to pay for their server, It depends on if i have the money and i get love after ;p

Games: I actually have played.. little arma 2. Downloaded the OA demo and im a fanatic about it.

User codename: BlackDawn, -Or, Some people just prefer to call me "Dawn"-

Roles preferred: Pilot, Jet, Attack chopper, Or Extraction/insertion chopper.

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: Been playing OA recently, Im in love with choppers and i have played with jets in Arma 2 quite a bit, on single player its harder because you don't really have a role other than get in pew and get out.. So i wanted to try out multiplayer! Getting the full game ASAP.

What I'm looking for: Guys who are realistic whilest in a combat situation but have a laugh and some banter whilest just patrolling, or just idling in a base or whatnot.

In-Gamename:Flubadoo

Microphone: Yes

Pay for a server: No

Games:ARMA 2: CO

Roles Preferred:

Designated Marksman

Automatic Rifleman

Machinegunner

Operator

Time Played: Around 50 hours. I usually play offline with bots, so Steam can't sync-up.

Preferred Clan setting: Don't care. I will get pretty bad ping times no matter where the server is located.

Information:

Name: HenryS

Steam: DaJonkel

Email: PM me for email to avoid getting put on adlists by scanning bots.

Offering:

Equipment: Fully equipped with quality microphone, G13, gamepad for flying, face tracking for looking around and voice recognition software for giving orders.

Experience: Enough in both the gaming aspect itself as well as working in military oriented groups to play with any gamer out there.

Payment: Willing to do my fair share of the costs but have no problem with some people in our group not being able to meet this requirement and covering their gap.

Modders/mission makers in the group is a big plus, and I've got no problem if this adds to the monthly costs.

Software: All of the Arma 2 variants and heavily modded, but installed friendly for easy disabling/enabling.

Looking for:

Any highly active group that plays in a semi realistic military setting. Not looking for being kicked out for missing something here and there, but also not want a group where it takes 3 days to get a game going even though there's 10 people available but playing different games all in their own channel on our chat server. We play Arma 2 and when we play we're trying to be as efficient as possible and keep the nonsense about your soccermatch, Katie Perry's boobies and general bullshit to a minimum, till after we're done playing. Optimal would be a group with a persistent server running 24/7 open to public but an option for group only missions when we've got numbers/ a special operation made especially for us (whatever numbers).

Willing to play any role required, from just running ammo and rockets to our guys to leading an entire operation.

Hey, Im a new player. I mean, ive clocked 24 hours, which is funny cos on COD i could have compeleted the single player 3 times in that time- but i still feel like a noob, dying lots and not being able to aquire targets.

So im looking for a UK based squad to show me the ropes, my fav modes of play are CRCTI/warfare etc, with squad control, but im game for other matches as long as there's heavy teamwork involved.

Got a mic so comms isnt an issue.

Any PMs would be appreciated.

User Name: Vasov

Microphone & Teamspeak: Yes (TS3 but could download TS2 for clans still using it.) Also have Ventrillo installed if any clans prefer it over TS.

Games: Arma 2: OA, PMC (have not purchased BAF yet).

Mods: None currently, just running standard install. Would be willing to download clan required downloads of course.

Roles Preferred: Newer player in Arma series. Open to pretty much any role.

Arma Experience: Been playing the single player campaign on and off for the last few months. Have not spent very much time in multiplayer (probably less then 10 hours).

Prefered Clan setting: Laid back, casual atmosphere. I'm married with 2 boys (ages 2.5 and 1). So, I need to be in a group that is welcoming to a casual member. Also need a clan willing to take on new members who are also new to the game and willing to accept newbies.

Name: Rodrigo

Ready to pay for a server?: Broke

Games: A2,OA,BAF,PMC

ACE: Yes|

ACRE: Yes

Roles preferred: Automatic Rifleman, FTL, SL, PL, Etc.

Arma Experience: Since OFP.

Tactical Realism Experience: 7thMR, 101st Rakkasans, 15thMEU, 1ID,

10thSFG, 1stSOW, 82nd, 75thRR, TFB.

What can I bring?: Leadership, Training, Jokes, Realism.

What I'm looking for: A realism unit that provides realism in game not out, I love ranking system but I dont really care to call the room to attention everytime an officer joins. I've been in realism for a while, and have mixed with a wide varity of former and active military, Im looking for an ACTIVE realism unit that takes in game realism 100%. If you need any information on my background, previous units, positions skills etc, pm me.

ALSO If anyone is looking to start a realism SF, Ranger, or Airborne unit send me a pm.

Hi All-

I am a 30 year old mature gamer in the US, and have been playing Arma2 for a few months now mostly SP. I play Mp from time to time, but find that only a few people communicate and I often don't know what to do. I would gladly take advice from more experienced players, but looking for a group that is interested in serious but fun play.

Thanks!

Name: Adrian Iniguez

Microphone & Teamspeak: Only TS (i dont have a mic)

Languages: English,and spanish

Games: Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA

User codename: ArticFalcon

Roles preferred: Pilot

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: I have been playing arma 2 for a few months and Arma 2 OA for 2 weeks

What I'm looking for: Realism, Looking for people to play with and have fun

Name: David

Microphone & Teamspeak: Yes (with ACRE)

Ready to pay for a server?: Yes

Roles preferred: Rifleman

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: About 100 hours played. Above average skill. Lots of experience with FPS and Military games.

What I'm looking for: An active group with a server on the east coast of the US.

Name: Tom

Microphone & TeamSpeak: Yes, also Ventrilo

Ready to pay for a server? Willing to chip in for the right group

Games: ArmA2, OA, BAF, and PMC

ACE: Not at the moment, used to have it pre-OA, not opposed to getting it again. In general, prefer a minimum of addons to keep things simple.

Roles preferred: Whatever the mission or situation demands. I am pretty well versed in infantry tactics and squad command, and also play support roles such as flying transport. Also adept at flying and engaging with choppers, less so with jets, except with munitions that lock on. (Still practicing my maneuvering skills to make unguided weapons more effective)

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience:Have spent many hours playing shooters, and many of those are in Arma. My XFire profile will show a good portion, and my Steam profile the rest. I am the guy who teaches his friends how to ay Arma and about the co trols and commands and the ins and outs that some people do not know.

I do not like overly serious play and strict rules, or limitations on kit or vehicle use based on a players rank or acheivement. I do not have time to devote to required meetings or practices or any other requirement. I cannot guarantee I will be playing every day, or every other day. I may start playing, only to have to leave a short while later. Bottom line is, my life outside of gaming will always take precedence.

Having said that, i would like to build a network or join an existing one (and bring my buds) that likes casual play aimed only at enjoyment, but also works as a team and communicates. I am more interested in having fun than in anyones battlefield effectveness. I play co-op and PvP.

I also have gotten pretty good with the editor, and can do pretty much anything with it that does not require complicated scripting.

I am currently wrapping up playtesting on 1-Town Warfare missions, which are full featured Warfare missions with only one captureable town, tweaked to reach maximum supply value quickly. Payoff amounts for kills are set to the cost of the unit killed. This results in making it cost effective to recruit a squad to command, as each unit can pay for itself with only one kill, on average. It also promotes careful play. The mission is purposely being tweaked to move the match along quickly and make holding the town of utmost importance. Also, the smaller area being fought over guarantees immediate Blufor and Opfor contact, and makes these missions ideal for small numbers of players, even 1 on 1, if all the AI are disabled. Once playtesting is finished, i will be releasing a pack of missions.

PM me or add me on Xfire at tom43491, or Steam at tom4349

26 year old UK Arma2 player here. I have combined ops, a mic, xfire and teamspeak.

I am looking for a squad to be able to play tactically and realistically

I am flexible with the role that I would be given depending on what the squad needs. I work best as a rifleman or machine gunner though.

Any further info just ask.

Name: Craig

Microphone & Teamspeak: I have Headset and teamspeak

Language: English and some spanish

Games: Every game and expansion pack since cold war crisis.

User codename: Craig/ bobtom

Roles preferred: I can do any role proficiently

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: I have had ArmA II since soon after its release.

What I'm looking for: A multiplayer experience. I have mainly just played SP missions and made SP/ coop missions for me and some friends, but now I want to branch out from that.

Name: Ed

Ready to pay for a server?: depends

User codename: Warts

ACE: Yes but not updated

Roles preferred: multi role player.

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: I have been playing Arma 2 & AO for a months.

What I'm looking for: Fun layed back group of players. If your group is uptight with smart xxx kids please dont P.M.

Name: Andrew

Ready to pay for a server?: No

Games: Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA (hopefully BAF soon). Prefer OA!!

User codename: metsrule08

Arma Experience: A little here and there...

Roles preferred: Infantry. Not good with flying. Possibly interested in medic

Live in USA

I am pretty much looking for the most realistic experience I can find, without having to make a commitment to a clan. I try to play as often as I can, but that is not all too often. I cannot play Monday through thursday, so the weekends are practically the only time I can be on, and even then my time is often limited. I want a realistic squad thats mission possibly resemble the two current wars on terror (OA recreates this really well. egs are IEDs, clearing out buildings, etc etc)

thanks

Edited by metsrule08

Name: jonney

Microphone & Teamspeak: I have Headset and teamspeak

Language: English

Games: Arma 2 and OA

User codename: jonneymendoza

Roles preferred: Medic, riflemen, sniper

Time spent with Arma2 and skill/experience: I have had ArmA II teh day it was released and have been in two clans in the past, OCUK and Havok

What I'm looking for: A casual clan that plays regularly online from 9pm uk time onwards during week days to suit my availability. I am looking for a well organised clan that takes it self semi serious.

Hi, I am looking or just wondering if there are any clans that are like actual military members that make up the community. Im not trying to be all stingy and feel special but when I was younger and played a lot of Project Reality mod for Battlefield 2 and they had a couple clans that were military members only. And now that Im actually in the Army Infantry I wanted to play with them. Just curious if there were any that existed, thanks.