Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Been playing online shooters, combat sims, flight sims, role playing games, strategy, etc. since the late 90's. I've done a lot of realism, have experience in management and skills in web development. Real-life shooter and team captain.

TS/Vent + microphone and broadband connection. Eastern timezone and prefer playing on servers in the sub-100 ping zone.

Looking for a group of good people who know what they're doing to play with. My work and competition schedule will conflict with any participation requirements you may have, but I am willing to sit down and work something out. I contribute financially to the teams I join.

Been playing online shooters, combat sims, flight sims, role playing games, strategy, etc. since the late 90's. I've done a lot of realism, have experience in management and skills in web development. Real-life shooter and team captain.

TS/Vent + microphone and broadband connection. Eastern timezone and prefer playing on servers in the sub-100 ping zone.

Looking for a group of good people who know what they're doing to play with. My work and competition schedule will conflict with any participation requirements you may have, but I am willing to sit down and work something out. I contribute financially to the teams I join.

Hello,

I'm First Sergeant Simpson of the 82nd Airborne, 324th Infantry Regiment. Myself and my fellow brothers work around the clock on making the unit stronger and enjoyable for everyone. We treat everyone with respect, regardless of rank. Right now, we're beginning to make a storyline, if you will for an upcoming operation, the operation we're going to be hosting will be unit-wide and will include at least a two week window of what day we will decide to host it.

We are a new unit, so, we are building up resources for a multitude of things, it'll take us at least another month or so to become a fully-sustained unit. If you'd like, we can always speak in TS3 as we do welcome the public to it.

For more information: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=99932

Been playing onlin shooters not toomuch of ARMA II since it seems to be hard to find a group of people that actually wants to play with real millitary tactics and alike.

I am usually best suited as a vehicle driver. Recon or just the usual grunt suites me fine. GMT +1 is my timezone but I can play at mostly anyitme if needed. I am looking for serious squad/group of people that plays with army ranks and tactics.

Tassadar out

***end of transmission***

Hello everybody.

I'm from the NF, normally a CoD-fragger clan but a few of us have thrown of the shackles of fragging and are concentrating on ArmA!

We're mostly based in Holland, and play around the GMT+1 times.

If you're looking for a fun team, who play pretty serious, but whoms main goal is fun you should come check us out.

www.nakedfanatics.com > FPS cabana > ArmA

Hello, i'm looking for an ArmA 2 realism unit. Some info about me:

In-game name: J.Blackfield (Jonathan Blackfield)

Experience: I have played realism a while in the Insurgency mod for Half-Life 2 i have moved to ArmA 2. I have ArmA 2 and Operation Arrowhead.

Other things: I am very dedicated and always respect other people in a mature way. I mostly want a position in a helicopter/pilot team or a sniper team. But any position is okay. I think that was all, if you have more questions you can add me and i will gladely answer them.

Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jojjetheman

Easy going Irishman looking to get in with group of easy going players who don't take things too seriously (ie. Cheese).

I'm on most of the day cause I'm a bum bastard who splits his time between nixers, the GF and "the lads".

I'm by no means shite. I just lack discipline. ;P

I tend to be quite modest, so even if I was a great player you wouldn't hear me tooting my horn!

Any Clans/Teams/Peeps that play on GMT European servers would be desirable. I prefer grunt work and/or mounted infantry roles in hummers and the like. Hit me up!

Cheers,

Robbie

Hey krompris!

I'm Thorin the, shall we say, "regular" Squad leader at NF and have the doubtfull honour of leading these screaming madmen around !

I heard you already played with the guys, awesome :) and awesome to have you around, hope to see you soon! You'll need a little getting use to the commands but do not let that in anyway scare you off, we're all very helpfull.

And we're based all over the world from, Europe, North America to even an Australian.

I'm Danish by the way so you'll have to put up with some Danish Swedish teasing ;)

Nah just kidding !

Hey Irishman,

Fancy a drink in the Officer's mess at www.nakedfanatics.com?

Drop by at our forums, and don't let yourself be intimitaded by our harsh spambot filter. It's a good dog, he won't bite..

I'm new to ARM2 OP, but have been in clans before. My 1st clan (rogue spear) started with 3 of us. It real rules other than clan etiquette #1 spot on clan ladder for almost a year.

I'm willing to pitch in for a dedicated server fror the clan, unless they have one already.

Hello, i am fairly new to the game however i am looking for a team who will train me up. I would like to be playing campaigns and mods such as ACE MOD i think it's called in a fairly big team who have excellent teamwork and like to play the game realistically as possible.

Thanks guys feel free to pm me :)

I'd say anyone who is looking for a laid-back group of people to game with should be just fine over at the Naked Fanatics, so you might give that a try? :) I won't post a link here since my esteemed colleague two posts up has already gracefully supplied you lads with that. :)

Hey!

im looking for some casual group of ppls to play with.

I have arma 2 and oa

if any team need me, pm me please

Thanks.

Hello I have posted here before but im here to try again :)

Im British and therefore, really, im looking for a british base squad or somewhere close to keep thoes all inportant pings down. Love Arma 2 been playing since last october (2009) but also years on the OFP. Have been in one squad but unfortunatly its fallen dormant so here i am.

I on most evening 7-10pm and probably more than healthy at weekends lol

Really i want to be using OA as it (imho) is a great improvement over the original.

Open to Coop but also really want to try some proper PVP

I have TS3 and xfire, and im a regular on these forums (checked preety much everyday)

(ps i feel like im writing a CV lol)

Steve

Hello, I am looking for a squad to have some coordinated fun that isn't TOO serious. I'm from the Western region of the United States GMT - 7:00. I can play on weekends or days around 9pm-2am. I have ArmA II and Operation Arrowhead. I have a microphone as well.

Hello forum!

Im searching for a CO-OP clan that play the game ARMA 2: Operation arrowhead, i only have OA at the moment and im looking to expand my gameplay with more realistic battles.

Im a decent chopper pilot, slightly lower flying the planes such as dropping bombs on exact spots!

I could be very active if its needed my usual gaming times are atleast 18-22 UTC+1 (Stockholm) looking for a clan close or in this time frame

Microphone is available soo TS and VENT won't be a problem.

Really looking forward to be playing this game realistic soo PM me if your looking for another recruit, or contact me directly through "aleoks_1@hotmail.com"

looking for a serious clan, i play mostly as sniper and are a team-player :D

replay to me.

// Christoffer aka. bushkiller

Hey, I is a 14 year old who is seeking a serous clan. I learn quickly intresernad to learn new roles within the arma has played 1 years plus three months of the SSG. When I stopped in the SSG when I want to test some new clan.Drar few quick questions

Age 14 soon 15

Name jesper

Country Sweden TZ GMT +1

Time when I can play non-weekend, I can be a bit anytime annpasa my weekend is gmt 16 to 21/23

Looking for clan who play coop / pvp with arms arms

Linguistic ability in good eng and eng

Aka War Emblem

Weapon Sniper Rifle

Ground vehicles all my Feed the air

Ground vehicles driver or gunner position

Location armor. Charger

Air or heli heli

Favorite plane C130

Favorite heli transport

Soldier AT

Sniper pretty good ability

Games Arma2 CO

Chat with TS acre

looking for a unit not a clan / if your not in the USA dont respawn to this. if you are a wannabe realism don't message me im looking for a unit that has its act together and knows how the U.S.Army is ran. I i would like to find a unit that is looking to use a sniper weapon system im interested in that but im willing to be on the line if your unit is assigning a to each solider and thats what they use i don't want a unit that has a medic running around with a m107 or a jav. so if you think your unit is what im looking for and you play Operation Arrowhead add me on xfire at matthall104 or pm me or message me here

Edited by Captain Matt Hall

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Arma-Games and I'm looking for a Arma2:OA-Squad.

I don't have the original Arma2, yet. Just OA.

I played the tutorials, started with the campaign and did some multiplayer matches, so far.

I'm interested in a realism-orientated squad that hooks me up getting familiar with the game. I'm German, so a European squad would be cool. My English skills should suffice for communicating via TS since I have alot of online-gaming-experience in multinational clans.

I'm a 24 years old software engineer, who could play on sunday afternoon and in the afternoon on weekdays but you have to be aware of my demanding real life. I don't want to get kicked out if I miss a training or something like this.

FPS-Gaming experience:

- CS 0.7b to CS:S

- Delta Force Black Hawk Down

- Modern Warfare 2 (cough)

- Battlefield: Bad Company 2

- OP:Flashpoint I

Best regards,

Toxx

Hey Folks,

i'm searching for a clan inside Europe, mainly because of the bad ping you get when playing on Servers outside of the EU. I would like to prefer a clan with vanilla setup servers, which is related to the fact I only have a medium class system. Really tried it with ACE2, but that simply didn't work because of much to high FPS impact.

I've tried to join the 6th sense clan in Europe, but unfortunately they are using ACE on their Servers and so i'm in search for a similar clan, that likes coop playing with realistic, tactical, infantry oriented and expert settings and gameplay. Jumping into missions with parachutes or helis is ok, but don't expect me to use any of the "hardware".

I'm a good rifleman up to 1.000 meter range and usually prefer hunter/scout classes. I don't necessarily have commanding skills, but if people want me to motivate them, I can do that too...:D

I have teamspeak installed and a headset ready. I'm using no mods, apart from thoose improving the performance of my game. I'm looking forward to some decent gameplay and simulation of "a soldiers life".

Greets Rifler aka Frontsalat

Hello every one,

a little about me:

I am Bez I am 30 year old from israel.

I played opf cwc since it's release back in 2001 and Arma2 since it's release.

I use ACE 1.3, JTD fire and smoke, short grass addon and warFX.

I am planning to buy OA when it will arrive my local store (arive god da*n it:mad:)

anyway I will use what ever mod is needed especially if it's for more realism.

I came here because I am sick of Arma2 AI squad and I want to play

with real people so I can enjoy this game the way it is intended.

I never really played online though only SP, I tried a few times

but it was a mess with out a popper team that communicates.

I am fairly good in Arma2 (not the best I guess),

I don't have any experience with teamspesk or mumble etc.

but I will download and install what ever is needed.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a clan than needs a Medic,

(don't know if it matters but I served as a combat medic

in one of IDF's infantry regiments for 3 years).

I am looking for a smart tactical clan that utilize real world infantry tactics.

a mature clan that respect other people from all races and creeds,

a clan where you can say f*ck, sh*t, di*k, cu*t or whatever

sometimes (with out being banned) and it would be fine.

a clan that has humor and mainly just wants to have fun

and not taking gaming so seriously

(I my self have rather black humor and can be cynical at times,

i like stuff like monty python, dave chappelle, the simpsons...)

a clan that it is free to be in

also I can usually play on Fridays or Saturdays nights

I don't have so much time for it during the week because of RL.

a European clan is preferred because of time zones and bandwidth.

hope to hear from someone.

have fun :)

--EDIT--

thank you guys (you know who you are)

I will respond to each and every one of you personally asap.

I must stress one thing I forgot to write (which never occurred to me, sorry),

i am not in any way looking for a clan where you call people sir, captain and so on...

I consider this as a game! (of course I will follow orders in missions etc.)

I am mainly looking for a clan to GAME with and have fun in game.

RL is more important for me, so I will not always be able to join matches or training.

If your clan is in anyway like that, please save your self the trouble of PM me.

thank you.

Edited by bez

This is my second attempt at establishing communication with an organization that suits my needs. I'll get right to brass tacks on those:

- mature, populated, and active roster of knowledgeable, experienced individuals

- effective use of communication and combat skills

- no wasted effort trying to bring real-world techniques into the game where they do not apply (my biggest gripe about most realism units, though I still love them!)

- the realization that ArmA2, though an advanced simulation, is still a game and that it will be treated as such by this recruit

Speaking of this recruit...

My work schedule is rotational and will periodically prevent me from attending regularly scheduled meetings/competitions/practices/drills/etc. While I will do my absolute best to meet unit participation requirements, I ask that I only be approached with the understanding that this is still a game and that the game comes after my real-life priorities (sleep not being one of them!).

That said, I still feel that I can bring a lot to the right group of people. I've been around the block more than a few times and know what works and what doesn't when it comes to military simulations and realism units. My real life training is entirely private sector, so I don't have a "big-Army" mentality to slow the process of transitioning to the game world. I've been a gamer for almost as long as the term has existed and I've played practically every major title released for the PC platform, and many for consoles! I could go on, but I'm sure that a summary would be better appreciated:

- I have Ventrilo & TeamSpeak 3 and am familiar with their use. I own a headset and believe in PTT!

- I have a TrackIR and a joystick and have almost as much flight time in ArmA 1, 2, and OA as a real pilot! That said, I still believe in the power of infantry as the ultimate power on the battlefield.

- I've been through dozens upon dozens of digital bootcamps. If I had a nickel for every time someone taught me how to walk in formation over the net, I'd be rich. I've also been the one teaching a bunch of times, too.

- I understand the importance of a chain of command, but I also understand the importance of personal dignity and the fact that this is a video game that we're playing. I seek an enjoyable gaming atmosphere where I can destroy the enemy and have a laugh while doing so!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I am new to ArmA 2. However, I have been playing FPS games for quite a while and I tend to gravitate towards the more military based shooters and try to play games tactically instead of run and gun. I would like to join a squad who can help me learn the nuances of the game and become a great addition to an already great squad.

I have no problem following orders, and I am eager to learn. I have used most every voice application and I am quite comfortable with any and all of them. I have no problem attending training, but I do have a son, a job and friends who I go out with frequently, and this comes before any gaming.

I look forward to hearing from a squad.

Thank you :D

Hey guys,

Looking for an organised squad that takes the game seriously and has rank structures etc. I am relatively new to ARMA but have all the basic skills. I suppose in some ways thats a bonus as my playing will develop alongside a new squad. I am 40 years old, ex British Army (many years ago lol) and would love to get in the hotseat alongside mature gamers. I will be a casual gamer as I have other responisbilities ...family, band etc ...but will be online fairly regularly.

Looking forward to hearing from you

All the best

Dokken (james)

Hello, i play ArmA2 & Operation Arrowhead. I would like to join a fairly big unit, that does coop missions and maybe scrims against other units in a PVP.

Im 16, I consider my self a decent pilot. I also like to be on the ground fighting with the infantry.

I hope the unit has a website, some sort of communication ( Ventrillo, Teamspeak ext..)

I follow orders well, and would love to join a unit. most of all as stated above, i really want a unit thats active, does Coop mission, training ext...

If there is any unit please PM me, im really intrested in joining a unit that does all the above.