Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

Hi to everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to see ingame the CWR2 round parachute instead of the ArmA 2 standard.

I would like to make a mission with new BAF UK Paras making a massive paradrop from a C-130 or a Chinook.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Due to problems encountered with the donated round parachutes in an earlier installment of CWR2 the rectangular matrass model was restored. Therefore there is no alternative to these currently available.

Regards,

Sander

This may have been asked before, but the forum's search function is resisting me. I've been wanting to try out the most recent version's campaign, but I'm having the following problem in the training mission: I'm ordered to board the truck, but I don't get the option to board in my action menu, (apparently) regardless where I approach from. Not sure whether it's connected, but the rest of the squad doesn't follow either, standing to attention in the yard instead as they do when the mission begins.

I use a couple of mods, but AFAIK they shouldn't interfere: sthud, stmovement, CBA, a sound mod and a couple of islands.

Any suggestions, other than using the 'endmission' cheat?

Should not interfere and do not interfere are not in fact the same thing. Please provide only report errors that occur when running the bare CWR2 mod and make sure you are running the latest version of the campaign, the one referenced in the link provided by Marcomio.

Regards,

Sander

Is it too late to expect ACE configs for CWR² at this point?

Is it too late to expect ACE configs for CWR² at this point?

CWR working with ACE is simply coincidental. In some ways it clicks with ACE, and with others (primarily APCs and Tanks) it differs. If you want to use ACE with it, just be mindful you'll get some snafus along the way.

Locked by request of the CWR Team.