Sign in to follow this  
wiper

'Cipher' - full dynamic [SP & MP/Coop] with unlimited replayability

In the mission of strike the outpost and investigate the garrison building... i have killed all the enemy but the mission don't result accomplished....

I'm attempting to do something similar in the alpha, its a but difficult to port over without arma3 having the modules arma 2 has. I am redoing all code by hand and attempting to make it as small as it is possible while still being fully dynamic... I will post it when completed!

Nice. When you manage to make it work, please make two versions. One vanilla and one with respawning.

i have call the extraction but it don't find a place secure for the operation, now is 15, 20 min later and i don't have the option for call the extraction.... :O((

Any progress? I tried running Cipher in MP using AllInArma addon and chernarus map, but the clients start to regularly freeze for cca. 0,5s every 2 seconds after several minutes of playing, which is quite unplayable. Host does not have this issue. Its also not dependant on hardware used. I gave up at this moment, hoping you guys make this work one day in the future :)